By Julio229
#192790 Hi!

This is not so much a suggestion as it is a question, but I think it fits here.

So, there's this feature in the mod where you can get Milk of a Miltank, Lava of a Camerupt, and shave Mareeps to get wool. Is the Pixelmon Team planning to do more of this with another Pokémon? I think it is a great feature, and it makes the game really immersive, alongside External Moves.

Thanks in advance!

By SKyTheThunder
#192792 I don't see a reason not to take this further. The question however is which Pokémon and resources make sense?
Shearing a Tangela for vines comes awfully close to hurting it; a Graveler should be fine being hit with a pickaxe for a few pieces of cobble (if the Pokédex is to be believed) and maybe one could get ink from Tentacruel and Octillery?
That's about it though - and none of those items are exactly hard to obtain otherwise...
By Julio229
#192805 Graveler, Octillery and Tentacruel, like you said, are good examples, and this is maybe a stretch but maybe Tropius could give some fruit, I think, even if Bananas are not an item in Minecraft, wild Tropius can drop Apples and Melon. There must be more, maybe a Plant Cloak Burmy or Wormadam could be sheared for leaves (Which I don't think are easy to get in block form), a Sandy one could have something to give sand, and maybe the Trash one some random blocks.

I also thought about an external move that Electric Pokémon could have and that would be useful for activating Redstone, maybe for a secret entrance, for example. Depending on the move that the Pokémon has for activating it, the redstone would be activated for a longer period of time.

I don't know, I just really like using Pokémon for regular Minecraft things, I believe it helps to integrate them more into the world.
By SKyTheThunder
#192817 I'm not all that in favor of robbing Burmy/Wormadam of the armor they painstakingly collected to protect their vulnerable body. That and obtaining leaves and sand is as easy as harvesting them with the appropriate tool (for leaves just use shears on leaf blocks).
By Rasgnarok
#197884 If a list could be made about this, it would be easier to visualize. As it stands, best see if there are other possibilities that are dex-friendly and make sense, without being too OP.
JOIN THE TEAM