By Yavga
#191066 And a search function for the Forum (or am I that blind?)

I watched a Youtube video where a reviewer said it was possible in earlier versions to make pokemon attack the player directly on the overworld map as well (and the player was able to damage pokemon) I would really like to see that as an added option. It would allow for certain custom gameplay scenarios even if the machanic would be broken, to resolve that it is possible to not allow any drops or experience by this kill method.

Aside from that It would be convenient to be able to change a setting that would make the max amount of certain similar pokemon per chunk/biome/tick configurable. So that I would be possible to only see 1 at max of every kind.

For Spawn of Psyduck a more easy method to add missing pokemon to certain biomes would be to just be able to define the "typing" of pokemon you'd see per biome instead of manually adding every single pokemon allowing for a quick manual setup that is future proof until a new version would be released.

Thanks for reading.

By SKyTheThunder
#191074 The search function exists. It's admittedly a bit hidden though:
Spoiler:

As far as I know the ability to directly damage Pokémon was removed because it didn't fit the friendly mood of the Pokémon world. Other requests to implement the ability for Pokémon to be able to damage players have been declined before - if it ever was a thing it was is the VERY early versions. I doubt it will be added to the main mod. But if you or someone else would want to make a side mod for it that would be a solution.

The config has an option to set the maximum amount of land, air, water and underground Pokémon that can spawn at a time. An option per chunk would not work because Pokémon just wander out of their spawn chunk anyway...
JOIN THE TEAM