By ArthurPendragon
#190772 A fairly simple idea; I can't tell you how frustrating it is to accidentally break a ranch block while switching out the blocks I use for breeding when its got maxed out ranch upgrades. I suggest a change in their breakability, or remove the loss of the ranch upgrades if a ranch block is broken.

For example, if you have a ranch upgrade within a ranch block, it takes on the level of obsidian to break it with a pick. As it is, the slightest mis-click with a thunderstone pickaxe mean you instantly lose all the upgrades you've sunk into the thing. To that point, you could also simply make it so that the ranch upgrades are kept upon breaking the block.

Thank you for your time, and as before, sorry if this has been posted already or is already in the works; I dont quite have as much free time as i'd like to be able to look at all the suggestions that exist.

By SKyTheThunder
#190774 Giving it obsidian level would make removing it pretty tedious if you don't have overcharged tools though. Why not just make it drop the upgrades it had upon breaking?
By ArthurPendragon
#190825 That'd be a good option too.

Still another option? Make ranch upgrades easier to get. The main problem with it right now is that its so impossible to get them in bulk to max out a ranch block. If they were craftable, it wouldn't be nearly so devastating to lose a maxed ranch block.
JOIN THE TEAM