By Rasgnarok
#190714 So, so far, I have not found a way to enable this - which leads me to believe that there is not a way to do it. Right now, upon enabling the externalJSONs, you can set the items you can sell to shopkeepers.

As it is, you cannot see, once in-game, what those items are... unless you have the said item in your inventory. This means that, if you have nothing the shopkeeper would want to buy from you, it'll show up blank; giving no useful information to the player.

What I propose is a config option that allows you to do that; OR, simply having it always show everything, regardless of what you have in your inventory. Set the QT to 0, and block it if you don't have the precised amount. It'll be much more useful like that.

By Some Body
#190715 There are far too many sellable items for this to be useful or user-friendly within the Minecraft GUI. If you require this functionality, you will find more success listing sell prices somewhere else that has more room for large amounts of text, such as a page on a server website (e.g., what I do with the wiki.
By Rasgnarok
#190727 I'd expect that it is in the same manner that you display BUY items - a list, and regardless if you have the money/items for it, it'll show. I do not mean to have all items you can ever possibly sell to a shopkeeper, but that one specifically. When you create externalJSONs to handle the shopkeepers, you expect to list anew both BUY and SELL.

Makes it pretty inconvenient to have the SELL list empty if you have nothing in your inventory that was specified as 'sellable' in your config.
By SKyTheThunder
#190745 Maybe make it an option in the shopkeeper's .json? Like, add the line "display buy list: true" or something for one that will only buy specific items to have them permanently displayed in his GUI (greyed out if not in inventory), but not the others. That way you could decide on which lists it makes sense and on which it doesn't.
JOIN THE TEAM