By themcpanda
#188170 i was thinking of seeing if we could get pokémon dolls added to pixelmon basic concept is the same as the pokémon dolls from the secret bases players got in pokemon games they would be for mostly decoration but when right clicked they would make the sound of the corresponding pixelmon

By AuraWalker
#188188 when i saw this post, the first thing that came to mind was the classic pokemon ranger as well as heart gold and soul silver. this could introduce a new form of encounter to the mod, in the games i mentioned above, there were pokemon pretending to be dolls in peoples houses, only revealing they aren't toys when you tried interacting with them. the pokedolls could be in specified locations in npc villages and be picked up by being broken by hand (obviously i know but stick with me) it could be if it was an actual pokemon pretending to be a pokedoll and the player tries to break it then it will instantly lash out at him/her

i was thinking there should be a punishment for the player revealing them but the thought of getting a free hit on your first pokemon seems to much... i just felt something like this could provide a bit of risk to trying to reveal these pokemon left and right and provide slight incentive away from this behavior (you did break into the NPCs house to smash/steal their stuff after all :P )
JOIN THE TEAM