By PixelmonTomasValdez
#184969 When i heard Beta 6 1.10.2 Pixelmon came out, I saw the image of the Shadow Lugia,
I got so hyped for it,
I tried to figure out away to get it but then couldn't figure out a way. Then I realized it wasn't in the mod.

So, I came out with a way that you can get shadow lugia or more pokemon!

The Dark Ball.
This was in the Celebi movie, when ever you caught a pokemon with a Dark ball, it would be evil and Dark.

How to get and what a Dark ball does:

Dark Balls can only be obtained the same way as a Master Balls, Dark Balls can Instantly catch a Pokemon but turn them into Shadow / Dark Pokemon, Every Pokemon that is caught with a Dark ball, It's type will change to a Dark and its regular type.
This will most likely not be a feature do to Copy Right reasons, But it would be awesome if it was real ^-^
I hope you guys do think its a good Idea!
Thanks!
-Tomas

By ceejayvee61
#184977 I would just like to point out about the copyright thing you said... all the stuff in the mod is copyrighted, with a few exceptions (mainly the furniture and Isi's Hourglasses). Copyright has not been a problem. I really like this idea and would love to see shadow pokemon even if this isn't the way to obtain them.
By SKyTheThunder
#184992 Shadow Pokémon are confirmed/in development. I don't know the details, but Shadow Lugia in an official screenshot should make it clear that they're going to be a thing.
By Pokenerd8
#185026 adding the dark ball from the pokemon 4ever movie sounds rather odd for an idea.
if i remember correctly the games had a specific machinery for turning pokemon's hearts dark. now what would be interesting in my opinion is if they we're aggressive to players and would occasionally attack you or someone else as this was a thing going through out both games where in hyper mode or in general just attacked humans.
By MoeBoy76
#185045 Shadow Pixelmon is on my plan, Dark/Evil/Corrupt Pixelmon will not be done by me, it's just ridiculous
JOIN THE TEAM