By Krhymez
#184826 Hello, i am currently working on a huge map project using this mod. I am taking advantage of the wild grass properties and was thinking of making it so the actual spawns were disabled... but that leaves me with a problem, there are no other blocks that spawn mobs, other than actual spawners.

What i would like to see are Wood Planks, Stone, Cave wall, Rock, water and other blocks have the properties of the wild grass.
Maybe have them have a set group of pixelmon they can spawn.
Rock: Rock type
Cave: Ground types
Wood Planks: Ghost "wanted this for a ghost tower"
Water: water types

Another idea would to have block that makes blocks around it have the properties of the wild grass. Lets say you place the block, then open up a GUI and set what pixelmon you want to spawn in a set are 3x3, 5 x 5... ect around the block.
Then you take the block you want to camouflage it as, and shift right click to "hide it", then any blocks on the same level and around it can spawn wild pixelmon.. like the tall grass. (Not untill you walk on it though)

By MoeBoy76
#184833 Long grass and seaweed are planned, the best idea is to just use grass for caves once i finish my new system that allows you to set the area of configured Pixelmon to spawn
By Pokenerd8
#185072 he said seaweed being worked on, not added yet :P.

and if you really want to set it up like the games, you could add spawners and then set them to have lower spawn rate and all aggresive to make them spawn near players to attack them
JOIN THE TEAM