By starMUNCH
#176530 I know this is a really big request, and it would drag the mod enormously for not much to show. I don't expect this to make it in, but I can dream. I found the old style of the mod really charming and cute, with the blocky models. Just take a gander at the old style Pikachu, and you'll understand how charmingly horrid the old models are. Don't lie, if you've played Pixelmon for a while and saw the old models, you were probably sad to see at least one leave (r.i.p. old Flygon). And with all the new models being smoothed out and looking really nice (seriously, the modelers are amazing) I can't help but yearn for the old models. Thus I propose an option to play with blocky textures on the Pixelmon. A setting, a different download, or anything else that enables the old models. The argument here is to just play the old versions, but they aren't up for download here anymore and must be downloaded on shady dollar-store brand modding sites. Another argument is what about the new models like Ralts which were never blocky? If we can make something as amazing as the current models (seriously, they are beyond amazing), then how hard would it be to make it worse? I know that this is really ambitious to ask, but i'd say it's worth a shot. And who knows, someone might even agree with me.
Attachments
imgres.png
imgres.png (4.66 KiB) Viewed 1531 times

By starMUNCH
#176549 Oh. Was this put anywhere I could've seen? Not in a bad way, I just want to know if i'm being stupid.
By starMUNCH
#176552 My bad. Shouldve looked into it more before I posted.
JOIN THE TEAM