By UchihaNoRiku
#172789 Much like the minimap mods that are out there, I feel like Pixelmon should have its own side mod minimap.

Some features I feel like it should have would obviously be the typical waypoints, but besides that, some specific to pixelmon.

Such features suggested would be;

- Pokemon locators. Basically, just maybe blue dots on the map that indicate pokemon that are around.

- Legend Locator. A gold or red dot rather than blue that shows where a legendary pokemon is on the map if nearby one.

- Player location. A white dot on the map.

- NPC Trainer. A gray dot.

- NPC Business People(Pokemon Center, Mart, ect.). A green dot.

Or something like that with the colors.

Also maybe where it shows buildings, changes to the land, and default setup of the land.

By SnowBlitzz
#172792 Gameshark works similarly just without a map. I believe journey map does what you said above, but I don't use it so I'm not sure if all you said are included.
By UchihaNoRiku
#172796 If it reacts to the location of Pixelmon, Legends, and can separate the individual NPCs, I'd be shocked, amused, and severely impressed. XD!!
By UchihaNoRiku
#172858 Thanks. I'm having trouble finding the Gameshark mod on the list though. I don't see it for the recent updates, only IVs and EVs, Pixelmon Extras, and Spawn of Psyduck.
By UchihaNoRiku
#172859 Oh wait, I see it. Its just missing from 3.5.1. Sorry, I just realized I was shifted to the wrong profile.
JOIN THE TEAM