By UchihaNoRiku
#172636 I think certain pokemon that were known to, or were seen, helping people in the series could help in-game... like making a special pack you put on your pokemon, like Ponyta, or Arcanine... and it helps you store extra stuff. But perhaps only certain ones can have it. Like larger pokemon.

-----Edit-
Sorry, I had been tired when I wrote this so I wanna elaborate a bit more.

On top of that which was already explained, it could be nice to have the carrying bags maybe show on the pokemon, as if they are wearing it, much like a saddle bag, with the bags showing hanging on either side, while it shows around the pokemon's mid section.

The point would be for when wearing it, you can click on the bag rather than the pokemon, and have reach bag either the size of one half chest, or one double chest, which could be used as a secondary form of an inventory thats transportable and secure.

This helps certain pokemon like, Arcanine, Poketa, Rapidash, Charizard, and other large pokemon, able to carry things with the use of the bag. Even Houndoom could be useful in this. Such as, something much like this;

JOIN THE TEAM