By zugzwang
#171936 I'm not requesting an immediate addition of the pokemon, I know you guys are working your butts off animating and modelling and I'm sure he's in the pipeline. I just think that when you do get around to Giratina, the biome he randomly spawns in should be in the nether. Is this technically feasible? I feel like it would blend the existing minecraft features into pokemon lore so perfectly, with the nether becoming the distortion world.

P.S. thanks devs. this is the open world pokemon game I've been waiting for for years. My friends and I are enjoying it thoroughly.

By mcstreet
#171967 Another really cool idea but really hard one would be to create new dimension... This is just a suggestion not a reality for the mod... It's probably to hard... Or to create a side is that ads them in like how some mods adds in the moon or Mars or have islands generate in the ocean biome where a legendary will spawn with a building
By zugzwang
#171969 I wasn't even thinking of involving the end. Just Giratina wandering the nether, where pigmen would be in vanilla. I'm sure players are going there anyway for glowstone, netherrack, etc. This would tie it into pixelmon
By mcstreet
zugzwang wrote:I wasn't even thinking of involving the end. Just Giratina wandering the nether, where pigmen would be in vanilla. I'm sure players are going there anyway for glowstone, netherrack, etc. This would tie it into pixelmon

Yea but i think it's pointless to include one dimension and not the other... And I also think some legenderys should spawn in the end
By SKyTheThunder
zugzwang wrote:I'm sure players are going there anyway for glowstone, netherrack, etc.

I really haven't found the need to visit the nether. You can get all the resources by fighting pokemon/using forage/multiplying blocks via dig...
By LadyDemeter
#172011 The Nether doesn't feel very distortion-world-esque, though. While I'd be interested in some naturally nether-spawning pokemon, since I find that the need of quartz is just too strong to be satisfied by hunting, and we have the space anyway, something a little bit more fear and flame would be much more suitable for the task.
JOIN THE TEAM