By cassis321
#171708 So i Remember from the Pokemon 4Ever Movie When That Evil Guy Caught the Tyrannitar With a DarkBall And i Wounder why it isnt in the mod cause i think that is the coolest PokeBall :P So Pls consider adding it :-)

By harrymanhire
#171719 It maybe cool but that ball makes wild pokemon evil and also that ball is the ball that mewtwo uses in the 1st movie
By SKyTheThunder
#171720 These never appeared in the games and are in fact severely unbalanced the way they work in the movie. A perfect catch rate (like a Master Ball) combined with raising their level to 100. That is simply overpowered.
Besides, how would you implement their only drawback, the Pokemon becoming "evil"?
By cowiejr
#171722 I was actually thinking this over, what I was thinking was that the Pokemon would be caught 100% and it's IV's would be increased by some number(not above 31 of course) however the Pokemon could not gain friendship or be placed in the ranch. perhaps even make the Pokemon be auto released on being defeated or something like that.
By AuraWalker
#171728 there'd probably have to be a bigger drawback then that... after all most people I've seen won't care at all about any of those issues... what about the concept of traded pokemon constantly active? when i say this i mean that regardless of ALL conditions, they would do nothing but disobey you making trainers really consider if it's worth it. just as extra credit says "uncertainty is ALWAYS a negative"
By SnowBlitzz
cowiejr wrote:I was actually thinking this over, what I was thinking was that the Pokemon would be caught 100% and it's IV's would be increased by some number(not above 31 of course) however the Pokemon could not gain friendship or be placed in the ranch. perhaps even make the Pokemon be auto released on being defeated or something like that.

I love this, actually. This idea is great
By SKyTheThunder
AuraWalker wrote:there'd probably have to be a bigger drawback then that... after all most people I've seen won't care at all about any of those issues... what about the concept of traded pokemon constantly active? when i say this i mean that regardless of ALL conditions, they would do nothing but disobey you making trainers really consider if it's worth it. just as extra credit says "uncertainty is ALWAYS a negative"

Sadly another aspect of the ball is that it forces the Pokemon to obey your every command. You could even justify a total resistance to flinching with that... :-(
By MoeBoy76
#171738 Alternative to these 2 balls is the Snag Ball, a ball with the ability to "snag" trainer Pokémon, however i don't currently have the time to work on Shadow Pixelmon
By cassis321
#171749 but you could atleast add it but maybe it would only work as a masterball/parkball because i think that the ball looks cool and if you get time maybe add some pros/cons to it
JOIN THE TEAM