By harrymanhire
#171653 What if the Pixelmon Music got put onto Music Discs so then a Jukebox has a new use
Other Mods have done this before So with Pixelmon the Music Discs has the normal music in them but what if there was a new song for Pixelmon but it's only on the Music Disc This will give players something to look for when Mining to look for the New Song that is only for the Music Disc

By AuraWalker
#172281 I like it! my questions are, which songs would get added? and would they be remixed or the originals?

after hearing pallet town's theme on an acoustic guitar i personally think remixes are the way to go on this one but i suppose that's for the devs to choose.
By harrymanhire
#172299 It will be nice to have the games music on the Music Discs but i don't think Pixelmon will do that :( i was going for 1 new music only on Music Disc or maybe 2 new ones and the normal Pixelmon Music hey what if one of the new Music for the Disc was battle music? :)
By VinceOrlando
harrymanhire wrote:It will be nice to have the games music on the Music Discs but i don't think Pixelmon will do that :( i was going for 1 new music only on Music Disc or maybe 2 new ones and the normal Pixelmon Music hey what if one of the new Music for the Disc was battle music? :)

I dont think you understand copyright at all do you?
Just looking at your posts you seem to look at what the devs tell you then completely disregard it.
By SKyTheThunder
VinceOrlando wrote:I dont think you understand copyright at all do you?
Just looking at your posts you seem to look at what the devs tell you then completely disregard it.

Uncalled for:
harrymanhire wrote:It will be nice to have the games music on the Music Discs but i don't think Pixelmon will do that :(

None of the other comments above has explicitly said we should add copyrighted songs either.

The discussion is mainly about making the Pixelmon soundtrack accessible ingame via Music Disk item.
I like that idea btw!
JOIN THE TEAM