By Jetspeed500
#171408 Ah, the vast ocean! on it's floor lies waterstone ore, and floating all around you can find any water type pokemon your heart could desire.
But something is missing.
No matter how much of the ocean floor you survey, you will not find something you can find just about anywhere on land, (even if it is rarely)
PokéLoot
Now, I made this suggestion a long while ago, but it looks like the suggestions forum was completely reset, and the last time i posted was a few years ago.
Anyway, the idea is to make a type of Pokeloot that is meant to be used on the ocean floor, or in lakes and rivers. The item, when placed would be just like any other PokéLoot ball, except it would be submerged in a block of water.
This would allow it to spawn on the ocean floor, without there being a super noticeable air bubble around it, that way, you would actually need to be riding a water type pokémon or using potions to properly search for them.
The things they contain would be related to water type pokémon, they could be relic type items from past sunken civilizations, etc.
There was definitely underwater pokéloot in the games. (Seafloor Cavern and using the Dive HM on dark spots in the water come to mind)
Thoughts?

By Feutore
#198689 Amazing idea, the only problem is the size of pokeloot so you will have air floating around it. Idunno if it's possible but maybe you can make it a water block with the hitbox being the entire block but a dive ball texture inside, like a block that is basically water but solid with a dive ball texture inside. Another way to add it, could be a completely different block like a different colored gravel block that has some special loot inside, I hope I don't annoy anyone by bringing this topic to the top page, when it's so old, I just love the idea.
JOIN THE TEAM