By JamieS1211
#171310 Just want to get an idea if people would be interested in / want blocks to give redstone outputs. For example ranch block to give output when egg is present, shine block to give output when orb is placed inside etc.

If you would be interested in this let me know and if you have any other block output ideas let me know.

By CubixNetworks
#171312 Great Idea! you could also add:

Healer emitting redstone signal when pokes are being healed

Trader emitting signal when in use

Fossil Cleaner and Fossil machine as well.
By JamieS1211
#171325 What are thoughts on hopper interaction?

e.g: Hopper can place covered fossil into fossil cleaner, and can remove fossil from fossil cleaner?
By SKyTheThunder
JamieS1211 wrote:What are thoughts on hopper interaction?

e.g: Hopper can place covered fossil into fossil cleaner, and can remove fossil from fossil cleaner?

Automatically piping them into the fossil machine with another hopper feeding pokeballs into it from the other side? Sounds good.
That would mean they can't output a redstone signal directly though since that would "lock" the adjacent hoppers. Maybe do it via comparator?
By JamieS1211
#171336 Well the way i am setti g it up is to have the signal 0 when vleaning is not in progress, then move from strenght 15 to 0 as its cleaning so less strength is less time remaining. Therefore it wont lock a hopper when its ready to move items
JOIN THE TEAM