By striker11111
#169589 hey I have an idea for the mod! you guys think it would be possible to make pokeball decorations like you could for the 4th gen for when you send out your pokemon? Or maybe away for people on servers to be able to breed their pokemon by talking to an npc like in the games or something close to it? Again all possible ideas I've been thinking about, would love to hear some feedback about it, love the work you guys been doing please keep it up!!

By AuraWalker
#169593 actually they already have a stable breeding system in pixelmon... and there already is discussion around ball capsules.
By ImASelfishGhost
striker11111 wrote:hey I have an idea for the mod! you guys think it would be possible to make pokeball decorations like you could for the 4th gen for when you send out your pokemon? Or maybe away for people on servers to be able to breed their pokemon by talking to an npc like in the games or something close to it? Again all possible ideas I've been thinking about, would love to hear some feedback about it, love the work you guys been doing please keep it up!!

http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=20424 Look here for more info on the ball decoration and effects.
JOIN THE TEAM