By Rustic
#167827 Hello PokeFans!

Rustic here ! With a Idea that could help a lot and add a lot to the game!

I was watching a episode of pokemon xy and saw a berry farm on the background.
This gave me a idea.. Why not have plantable berries in PixelMon !

If any devs are reading this , hold on because i know that there are a TON of berries and that would be a lot of work ! But it will all be worth it !

Look.. Every berry has a diffrent effect the most usefull ones that we know are the Oran , sitrus, chesto , leppa , Pecha and cheri berry , but there are many more that have a lot of great use in battle such as Liechi that raises attack but lowers hp by 25% !

All these different type of berries could make for some great battle strategies !

But i wouldnt only like berries for battles.. i did my research and i saw that there are a lot of recipes with berries, but because you can only obtain berries by loot from pokeloot or bosses many people ignore making potions.. So it would make those recipes more known and more used !

I hope you enjoyed my idea ! For a full guide on berries here we go ! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry

Thanks for reading and have a great day !

- Rustic

By SKyTheThunder
#167829 Berry Trees were already planned and being worked on. Due to some changes to the dev team they are currently on hold though. Ultimately they will be added to the mod, but since it's a huge amount of work - as you've mentioned yourself - it may take quite a while.

There is an effective strategy to farm Berries in the current version though: You can have a Bug type Pokemon use the External Move Forage on a leaves block and it has a chance to "find" a random berry. Keep a Bug type in your team and place leaves in places you often visit, so you can use it whenever you have the chance. You won't get hundreds of each Berry, but after a few houres of play time you should have gathered quite a collection.
JOIN THE TEAM