By Smoreanium
#167422 Hello!

I was testing some things in Creative with Pixelmon and decided to go to the Nether.
But nothing was there.

I had an idea that it would be cool if Groudon was in the Nether and had an immunity to lava, because, well, it was awoken from sleep in magma.

Cheers,

Smoreanium

By JamesFinn
#167424 That sounds like a good idea! It will make players travel to other places to get certain pokemon, kinda like going to other regions in the games.
By ImASelfishGhost
Smoreanium wrote:Hello!

I was testing some things in Creative with Pixelmon and decided to go to the Nether.
But nothing was there.

I had an idea that it would be cool if Groudon was in the Nether and had an immunity to lava, because, well, it was awoken from sleep in magma.

Cheers,

Smoreanium

If you want certain Pixelmon to spawn in the nether, then edit the config file to include that dimension of Minecraft. If you want to control which Pixelmon spawn where, then install Biome's O` Plenty and the side mod Spawn of Psyduck.
By Smoreanium
Nicholi87 wrote:
Smoreanium wrote:Hello!

But nothing was there.

Cheers,

Smoreanium

If you want certain Pixelmon to spawn in the nether, then edit the config file to include that dimension of Minecraft. If you want to control which Pixelmon spawn where, then install Biome's O` Plenty and the side mod Spawn of Psyduck.

I use a Modpack on Technic Launcher because when I use normal Minecraft with Forge, it's extremely laggy. But I think I can somehow change the config on the modpack.
Thanks for the tip, though!
JOIN THE TEAM