By 4lkruzeth
#166987 (First time posting on forums so I'm new, please bear with me and my newb-ness :-) )

I've been playing on a pixelmon server (Envyblock, ver Pixelmon-1.7.10-3.5.1-universal) and just started getting into breeding. From what I understand, breeding is done as follows:

1) Breed 2 compatible pokemon in a ranch surrounded by type-compatible blocks.
2) Wait it out for an egg to pop out.
3) Walk/Move around until the pokemon is born from the egg.

I have noticed for step 3, where players are supposed to move around, they would instead make an AFK machine that uses a 5x5x3 circle waterslide to keep the character moving while the player can go AFK until the egg hatches. The player has to stay online though for AFK machine to work.

My suggestion (or maybe someone suggested it and I missed it, apologies in advance) would be an Egg incubator that allows the players to put their egg inside to incubate and hatch, with the duration depending on the "steps" needed for the eggs to hatch. Players do not need to stay online to wait for the egg to hatch or can do other things while waiting for the egg to hatch. I believe the egg incubator will help a lot so players do not need to leave their computers on and AFK to wait for their eggs to hatch, and instead can either do their own business or leave the game while the egg incubator incubates the egg to hatching.

Of course, being able to incubate a pokemon to hatching while offline may sound OP, and I would want to add a suggestion to make the time taken for hatching a pokemon via the suggestion to be considerably longer than someone who hatches their eggs by walking/AFK machine.

Apologies if I missed anything, and I hope my suggestion gets heard~

JOIN THE TEAM