By Xipher1991
#166640 Pokémon features many more enjoyable things that is still yet to be available on this that could make for some really interesting games styles are server creations.

1) Mach & Acro Bike.
The Pokémon games have great puzzle based aspects which are made much more fun with the introduction of the Bikes, I mean how awsum would it be to be able to recreate some memorable bike puzzles from the games, ramps that only a mach bike can surpass and little logs that the acro bike could jump across.

2) The Regies.
The Legendary regi pokemon to me was one of the more unique side quests of the original sapphire and ruby games, give the player the chance to have to read brail in order to find or summon the legendary regi pokemon. If this could be created as a special summon where brail is randomly generated with given commands and random co-ordinates to a regi site... that would be pretty dam awsum :D

3) Pokenav
Just like the games, this would be awsum especially when it comes to online, being able to have a map that does not require a separate mod, the ability to display current badges collected, money, and like some of the originals being able to contact friends etc. This to me is one of the more important things that is missing from the pixelmon mod.

Those are my 3 submissions but personally I think the Pokenav would be the best thing to introduce, even if it included recipes for crafting, just one massive location where players can get everything in game that doesn't feel like a jump to the wiki :)

JOIN THE TEAM