Do you like this idea?

75%
25%
By Chrisjg377
#166619 Music,Music,Music, You might be like me and absolutely adore the pixelmon music. I think it might be a cool feature to do something like a music box.

And no i don't mean like minecraft i mean like an actually stereo or something and you can make these or find them. In pokeloot Or something.Maybe you need a pokemon to play it..."Sings Jiggly Puff Song" Although that might be bad as everyone would fall asleep x.x

Now I think this would be cool as I am a server owner and it would be nice to have certain music playing in areas. But there are some pros and cons

Pros:People can listen whenever they want,If you have to find/create the cd's Then it will add something for players to do,People can make certain areas play music like Path's,Safari's,

Cons:Pixelmon Music is special and it is kinda nice having it play at random times as you venture,Some people might not like the music and if people have it playing in areas it might be bad. (Maybe add a mute button.)

By yoru-san
#166625 You could make it client side only which eliminates the mentioned contra point. Also make it you can add your own music so the pixelmon team wouldn't need to assume liability for copyright violations and are not responsible for the content users add in.
JOIN THE TEAM