By frogbreath1
#166472 This is my second post and I have a few more ideas on what to add to the pixelmon world!
the first is Pokémon villages. How about instead of just poke centers randomly spread around the map, There are villages with gyms and poke centers in them? Another thing is poke cash. If you hit "E" and look at the bottom of your pixelmon list you will see a poke dollar sign. I was wondering if you guys were already working on that or not because why else would it be there? I think it would be a good idea for you to get $ from fights and trainer battles and be able to spend it on things instead of crafting it (Though that might get rid of the minecraft aspect of the mod). Another thing is trainer battles that they start with you. In the real games trainers start battles with YOU not vise versa. So why not having some trainers walking around and if they see you fighting you? Maybe not all of them (Like the little children trainers if you were higher level) but just something like that. One last idea (And this one if my favorite) is separate regions. Okay, So you know how you can customize your world type and make it super flat, normal, amplified, and such? What if another option would be Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and such? And if you chose that only pokemon from that region and below would be in it? How awesome would that be for gen 1 masters? (Or if there is such thing as a gen 2 master) I think that would be awesome. Well please give me feedback on this list of new ideas! If you think some are good tell me! Also if some of these are already done (Or are being done) Please tell me as well! :-D :-D :-D
-Frog

By Some Body
#166478 -Towns already exist.
-PokéDollars already exist.
-PokéMarts already exist.
-The NPC editor allows NPC Trainers to engage in battle upon sight.
By SKyTheThunder
frogbreath1 wrote:One last idea (And this one if my favorite) is separate regions. Okay, So you know how you can customize your world type and make it super flat, normal, amplified, and such? What if another option would be Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and such? And if you chose that only pokemon from that region and below would be in it?

It'd be extremely hard to implement and frankly isn't worth it. Shaping and populating a map as complex as a Pokemon region is work for months. The closest thing to that may be the World Project. There's already some custom maps out there on the internet. Not always done well, but some are.
You are however able to limit the spawns to certain Gens in the config.
By frogbreath1
#166558 What I meant is just a regular minecraft world but just with Pokemon from that region and below. Not like remodeling the whole region.
JOIN THE TEAM