By ShinyKeldeo
#165470 Just a list of some ideas that i've recently come up with, posted in the suggest a feature ticket (when it was around), or based off of old/dead sidemods.

-Pokegear/Pokenav
Most won't remember this gem, but it is where we got the Running Shoes and Wailmer Pail from. This idea is sparked from an unfinished part of the Pokegear Mod, a long dead side mod in Pixelmon History. This is the idea:
- The Items would serve as in-game minimaps.
- These maps would show you only nearby NPC trainers and Players.
- They would also tell you the Pokemon that live in the biome, and how rare they are.
- These items would be colorable for personal preference.

-Pokeblock/Poffins/Pokepuffs
These will add another use for the berries stacking up in your chests. These tasty treats for your Pokemon have a pretty easy effect:
- Each of the three items has a different crafting recipe.
- Each have separate types of them, made using different berries.
- Feeding these to your Pokemon increases their happiness.
- Could be crafted using a normal crafting table, or some type of machine related to how you made them in the games.

-Apriblender/Apricorn Juice
Coming from HG/SS, it's another use for Apricorns. And no, you yourself cannot eat them. These will be drinks for Pokemon that:
- Will affect one of the stats of the Pokemon, or its happiness depending on the Apricorn used.
- Will be made using an item called the Apriblender.
- May require additional ingredients (Sugar, etc...).

-External Move Ideas
These are a few external move ideas that I came up with that should be somewhat of a no-brainer.
- Sunny Day: Will cause the current weather to change to sunny. Must know Sunny Day or have the ability Drought.
- Rain Dance: Will cause the current weather to change to Rain. Has a chance to cause thunderstorms. Must know Rain Dance of have the ability Drizzle. Only works where rain can fall.
- Hail: Will cause the current weather to change to Snow. Must know Hail or have the ability Snow Warning. Can only work where there can be snow.
- Freeze: Will cause the surrounding area to be covered in snow and water turned into ice for a period of time. Range depends on move used. Must know Ice Beam, Icy Wind, or Blizzard.

-Battle Frontier
I put this down here last because it's been talked about a lot, but I feel its a better alternative to Gyms at this point in time. Here's how it would work:
- Frontier Facilities will have a low spawn rate, close to that of the stronghold.
- Each facility spawns in a different biome, one of seven.
- Inside will be a Brain boss trainer, who will drop a frontier symbol when defeated. You can only battle them once (unless you lose of course).

By AcedDunsparce
#165502 I like these ideas, although some might needs some quick thinking-through before the could be implemented, such as the Battle Frontier.
By Sidestorm
#166656 But if were going to make poffins, pokeblocks etc. Wouldn't it be handy that we as players can actually plant berry's. So we can have more berry's after a while. So that making these special foods can be more efficient.
By SKyTheThunder
Sidestorm wrote:But if were going to make poffins, pokeblocks etc. Wouldn't it be handy that we as players can actually plant berry's. So we can have more berry's after a while. So that making these special foods can be more efficient.

If I remember correctly, berry planting was already planned and being worked on (mostly modeling berry trees), but changes to the team forced them to put it on hold.
By ShinyKeldeo
SKy2008 wrote:
Sidestorm wrote:But if were going to make poffins, pokeblocks etc. Wouldn't it be handy that we as players can actually plant berry's. So we can have more berry's after a while. So that making these special foods can be more efficient.

If I remember correctly, berry planting was already planned and being worked on (mostly modeling berry trees), but changes to the team forced them to put it on hold.

Yeah, it was and probably is still a planned feature as Berry Plants are being modeled.

And if anyone has any feedback/suggestions, feel free to reply.
By ShinyKeldeo
#168573 Some extra input here would be nice...
By AuraWalker
#168578 A thought on your Pokéblocks, poffins, and pokepuffs. There could be more variation as to how much your relationship is modified with your Pokémon. Flavor liking could be a thing with them. If they love the flavor, it would increase their happiness more then all the others. If they dislike the flavor it would reduce happiness, and all other flavors would have a slight boost. I was just thinking about the fact that Pokémon have taste preferences based on their personality traits.

Just adding on to the thought.
By MoeBoy76
#170789 We would need to either setup permissions for each External Move or make a config list for servers to enable/disable certain moves if we were to add weather moves but the only one that would work as intended is Sunny Day since weather is biome specific
JOIN THE TEAM