Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Kmerr
#84135 Chapter 1: They're Called Dancing Pineapple Ducks
One day in a galaxy not so far away called the milky way, had a planet called earth. This place has lots of mysterious creatures called Pokémon. A Charmander and Squirtle is just one of these fabulous creatures. One day some Cool Chatty Charmander was holding a glass of water in his hand (Don't ask me how it was obtained) in his house and he tripped over a Super Settle Squirtle. The glass of water fell and broke leaving a bunch of shattered glass and water everywhere.
"Oh no!" said the Charmander in shock, responding to the event.
"Dang it, I was going to drink out of that glass," said Squirtle.
"What did you just say?" Charmander asked.
Just as Squirtle tried to respond, he was engulfed by hands using fake out. The user appeared to be a random Ludicolo who some how broke in. He used scald on Charmander's and proceeded to the broken glass of water. He began dancing in circles around the remains. Charmander and Squirtle both got up in rage and both started to preform a tackle attack against the opposing Ludicolo. Ludicolo blocked with a protect, which pushed back both Pokémon.
"I think Ludicolo likes that shattered glass of water," Squirtle said.
"No Magikarp, Squirtle," Charmander responded, watching the Ludicolo defend the shattered glass.
"Well, the shattered glass is obiviously useless to us, so why not let Ludicolo 'steal' it and stop this nonsense," Squirtle exclaimed.
Ludicolo started to laugh. He started dancing, and then his hands started glowing. Suddenly, Squirtle and Charmander saw nothing but pitch black.
"Where are we?" Squirtle asked in wonder.
"Do you think I know?" Charmander answered.
Suddenly they saw light. Green and brown started to surround them and then it took the form of trees. They then saw a Grovyle and a Torchic lying next to each other. Apparently,they appeared to be in a forest.
"Help us! " said the Torchic in plea.
"What do you need help with?" Squirtle asked.
"We were transported here a while ago by an Espeon and we can't find a way out of the forest," Torchic explained.
"We were transported here from something too," Squirtle said.
The Grovyle got up from the ground.
"We must find the guardian of the forest in order to proceed to anything," said Grovyle.
"Why is that?" Squirtle asked.
"He can help us escape the forest," Grovyle said.
Behind a nearby tree hid a Celebi overhearing and watching the four Pokémon. The four then split up in pairs looking for the forest guardian. While walking along the trail, Charmander and Squirtle talked.
"So who is this forest guardian and what exactly does this forest guardian look like?" Charmander asked.
"I heard this forest guardian is Celebi, who is pretty much completely green and small," Squirtle said.
Then, a bunch of Nuzleaf jumped out of the trees, surrounding both Squirtle and Charmander. Celebi watched from behind a tree.
"Your too close to king Shiftry's palace, so we'll have to take you as hostage," said a Nuzleaf.
The Nuzleaf beat up Squirtle and Charmander. They then dragged them to Shiftry's palace, which was an extra large tree. Squirtle and Charmander awoke with a bunch of Nuzleaf in their faces.
"Our master is coming to bring you two justice," said a Nuzleaf.
After a while of trying to escape from the aggressive Nuzleaf, a Shiftry appeared inside the tree.
"Master!" the Nuzleaf squealed in joy.
"Alright where is the punks I need to bring justice to this time?" Shiftry asked in a deep voice.
"Right here," the Nuzleaf said.
The Nuzleaf were pointing directly at Squirtle and Charmander. Shiftry picked up squirtle.
"I'll finish you off first," Shiftry said to Squirtle.
The Shiftry was preparing a powerful leaf storm on squirtle. Charmander got off from the ground from where he was recovering off his damage and performed a flamethrower on the Shiftry. The Shiftry was pushed back and it's leaf storm hit a Nuzleaf, which fell off of the tree.
"NO ONE MESSES WITH ME," the Shiftry yelled at Charmander.
Shiftry hit Charmander to the extreme. Charmander was still getting hit even though he was fainted. Squirtle became sad from watching his friend get beat up. Then Squirtle put a brave expression on his face. Squirtle's whole body started to glow.

Chapter 2: Jirachi and the Entity of Shadows
Squirtle was evolving. Everyone watched in awe as Squirtle evolved into Wartortle. Something new appeared in Wartortle's mind. He learned a new move, ice beam! Wartortle closed his eyes and started to perform the move. A freezing beam of ice shot out of Wartortle's mouth and hit Shiftry right in the face. Shiftry dropped Charmander and he fell on his face.
"ALRIGHT I'VE HAD ENOUGH, TERMINATE THEM BOTH WITH YOUR BEST SHOT, EVERYONE!" Shiftry commanded.
Just as the Nuzleaf were about to attack Charmander, Celebi entered the tree. It used focus blast on them, knocking the group out. Then, Shiftry got up just as Celebi was trying to teleport itself, Charmander, and Wartortle away.
"I WILL DESTROY YOU!" was the last words the three heard from Shiftry.
Now, they were in another part of the forest.
"Ugh, I don't want to guess where we are," Wartortle complained.
Celebi started flying around with fast pace.
"What is it trying to tell us?" Charmander wondered.
Just then, they saw a big red ball.
"Torchic!" Wartortle said with a rather high tune.
"Guys, I think Grovyle found the way out, and it's good to see you" Torchic said in glee.
"Look at our new 'friend' we met during a beat up," Wartortle said, pointing to Celebi.
"You got beat up...WOW IT'S A CELEBI!" said Torchic with amazement.
"It's time to leave this place, and what a perfect timing to find Wartortle and Charmander," said Grovyle.
As they walked on the trail when they left the forest, they were talking.
"I think my village is somewhere around here, but it's miles away," Grovyle said with a sigh.
"Really, can we stay there?" Wartortle asked.
"Sure, and by the way, I was setting up a rescue team in that village," Grovyle responded.
"Cool!" Wartortle said.
Then, they were interrupted by the sight of a vast valley below them. Charmander slipped and fell into the valley. It wasn't that much of a fall.
"I wonder what's in the valley," Torchic said, hopping on Grovyle's shoulder.
"We'll have to see for ourselves," Grovyle said.
When they jumped down, they saw a cave. Charmander ran into it.
"Charmander, wait!" Wartortle said.
When they caught up with Charmander, they saw a stone-like thing. It unfolded to reveal a Jirachi.
"Oh my Arceus, it is Jirachi!" Charmander said, revealing the obvious.
"I need a friend," Jirachi said.
"A friend? I'm a good friend," Charmander said, trying to look innocent.
Along with Jirachi, they walked out of the cave.
"Jirachi can grant wishes," explained Grovyle, "Therefore, make a wish while you can."
"Alright, I wish for Jirachi to be my friend," said Charmander in assurance.
"That's it?" Grovyle said in awe.
"Yes, indeed. Never go for the greedy want," Charmander explained.
Everyone watched Jirachi. Nothing happened.
"Friend, Charmander," Jirachi said.
That night they camped in the valley. Grovyle set up a small house of wood using logs from the forest in the vast valley.
"Jirachi, can we have a bunch of food?" Squirtle asked.
Jirachi responded by glowing. Then a day supply of food landed on them. A bunch of Ursaring started to walk up near the four.
"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA OF STEALING FOOD?" one Ursaring said.
"Stealing? Jirachi just granted a wish!" Wartortle said.
"Oh, then can you explain the food disappearing from our own ARMS?" another said.
Wartortle stayed silent.
"LET'S GET THEM!" Ursaring said.
Ursaring tried to use tackle on Wartortle, but it deflected with rapid spin and then used aqua tail, knocking out Ursaring. Charmander looked at Jirachi. It was glowing. Then, It released a giant ball, knocking out all the Ursaring.
"I helped Charmander," Jirachi said.
"What was that?" Charmander asked in shock.
"That was Doom Desire, a very powerful move learned only by Jirachi," Grovyle said.
They all sat down and started to eat.
"I want Jirachi to stay with us forever!" Charmander said in glee while eating.
Grovyle gave Charmander a look. He did not want to break the news to Charmander about Jirachi. He wanted to stay in the valley until they must leave for the village.
"Hey, where's Torchic?" Wartortle asked.
Torchic came landing out of a tree on it's face. Celebi followed behind it. While laughing, Celebi helped Torchic off the ground.
"What in the name of Arceus have you been doing?" Grovyle asked Torchic.
"Just messing around with Celebi," said Torchic ,with a little bit of flinching.
After some more chating, they all fell asleep. The next day, they woke up to a loud sound of a projectile hitting the ground. In caution, Grovyle woke up and looked around. He went deeper in to the forest and heard a voice.
"I must find Jirachi," said a voice.
"Who are you?" Grovyle asked, looking around.
"AH! A part of Rayquaza's army," the voice said.
"What? Rayquaza's army?" Grovyle said in confusion.
"You will not escape me for what you've done to me and Gardevoir," the voice said in rage.
Grovyle fell asleep to a hypnosis from the mysterious creature. Meanwhile, Torchic, Wartortle, Charmander, Celebi, and Jirachi woke up.
"Where in the world is Grovyle?" Wartortle wondered in confusion.
Then they heard the voice.
"I've been sent to this area of land to find an awakening Jirachi and confront Rayquaza and his army, so hand it over!" the voice said in rage.
"You’re not doing anything to Jirachi!" Charmander yelled.
The mysterious thing jumped out of the bushes to reveal a Gengar.
"Do you realize how important Jirachi is to the destruction of Rayquaza?" Gengar asked.
Everyone else looked at each other in confusion. Gengar then tried to use shadow ball at Charmander, but Wartortle jumped in front of him and used protect. Charmander's tail flared and then used ember on the Gengar. Gengar flinched.
"I can't let you prevent me from saving Gardevoir," Gengar said.
Then, Gengar grabbed Jirachi and deeper ran into the valley's forest.
"No!" Charmander yelled.
Everyone started to run after Gengar. Everyone stopped when they lost track of his whereabouts.
“Oh no, no, no, no!” Charmander said in a quiet voice that sounded possessed.
“We must find Jirachi, Gengar might wish for something that will destroy the world!” Wartortle said.
Torchic jumped onto Charmander’s shoulder.
“Well, let’s keep going straight and hurry!” Charmander said.
They continued forward. The undergrowth of the forest was a pain to get through. After about five minutes, they found a cave.
“Do you guys think it’s possible he went in that cave?” Torchic asked.
“Looks like a good place to hide, so let’s check,” Wartortle said.
They all went inside the cave. Then, they fainted to a bunch of shadow balls being launched at them.
“That’ll keep them asleep for the night,” Gengar said from behind them.
The next morning, the fainted Pokémon woke up.
“We couldn’t of just fell asleep looking for Gengar,” Torchic said.
“I saw shadow balls hit us before I fainted,” Wartortle claimed.
“Then that means Gengar is here,” Charmander said.
They started to progress through the cave. No sight of Jirachi.
“He must of exited the cave,” Torchic said.
Then, the three started to go back to the entrance.
“I do wonder what this Rayquaza army is,” Torchic said.
“I don’t know what it is, and I don’t care about it,” Charmander said.
When they reached the entrance, they found Gengar and Jirachi. However, Gengar was just standing there with Jirachi in his hands, not trying to run away. Then, they saw a bunch of wild Pokémon next to Gengar.
“You weren’t as dumb as I thought you were, but I came prepared,” Gengar said.
“Let Jirachi go!” Charmander yelled.
“Ha-ha, No. I need Jirachi to save the world, and Gardevoir,” Gengar said.
“We’re going to knock you out cold!” Wartortle said.
“That’s not very nice,” Gengar said.
“I’m not afraid of you, to be honest,” Torchic said.
“Oh really? Well, you’ll be afraid of my friends,” Gengar responded.
A diverse group of Pokémon came out of the forest. There was wild Shiftry, Breloom, Shroomish, Pikachu, and wild Rattata. Gengar ran off with Jirachi. The wild Pokémon started to attack. Wartortle used protect while Charmander and Torchic used Ember. The Breloom and Shroomish fainted, but the Shiftry and Pikachu were still up. One of the Pikachu used Volt tackle on Wartortle after the protect length expired, knocking him out. Then, Charmander revenge KO’d all of the Pikachu. Torchic used ember to then finish off the Shiftry. Wartortle looked very, very hurt when they looked back.
“Oh no, the event of his fainting may be a disadvantage to our progression,” Charmander said.
Torchic and Charmander picked up Wartortle. He was knocked out cold. Wartortle was extremely heavy for the pair, but they didn’t stop. They continued on. At sunset, they dropped down on the ground and fell asleep. The next morning, Wartortle used Tackle on the fire Pokémon.
“I’ve been sitting here for hours waiting for your awakening!” Wartortle complained.
“Well maybe you were ASLEEP for a majority amount of time yesterday,” Torchic said in a sassy tone.
“Guys, we need to find Jirachi before it’s too late!” Charmander reminded.
They looked around the forest independently with fast pace. Torchic heard a voice.
“Jirachi, I need you to perform a wish that will help save this world,” the voice said.
Torchic assumed it was Gengar, but didn’t alert the others because it would alert Gengar.
“Jirachi, I need Gardevoir, here and now!” Gengar said.
Then, an explosion occurred. It drew attention from the wild forest Pokémon and Wartortle and Charmander.
“Torchic, are you ok?” Wartortle said in a panting voice when he caught up to Torchic.
A giant Gardevoir was standing in front of them.
“This isn’t what I had in mind at all!” Gengar said.
Jirachi then saw Charmander. They both ran to each other.
“Jirachi, what in the world is that?” Charmander asked Jirachi.
“It is supposed to be the Gardevoir Gengar previously told me about,” Jirachi responded.
“Target found. Destroying,” The Gardevoir said.
A projectile of some sort was launched at Gengar. All they saw afterward was smoke.
“Absorb on,” Gardevoir said.
Gardevoir attached itself to Gengar, and sucked in his body. Then, the Gardevoir looked at Torchic.
“Minute Creature detected. Absorbing with intermediate monitoring,” Gardevoir said.
When Gardevoir bent down to absorb Torchic, Grovyle jumped out of the woods and jumped in front of Torchic. Instead of Torchic, Grovyle was absorbed by Gardevoir. Torchic was amazed that his life has been saved by one who has been missing for three days. All three felt dumb that they forgot about Grovyle being missing.
“Unintended Target absorbed,” Gardevoir said.
The wild Pokémon started firing at the Gardevoir, but it simply just absorbed them too. Wartortle used Ice Beam and froze the Gardevoir’s legs. This only enraged the Gardevoir and Wartortle was absorbed too. Charmander, Jirachi, Torchic, and Celebi (Which was probably somewhere random in the woods) were left.. Afterward, a passerby Staraptor flew down and offered Torchic, Charmander, and Jirachi to hop on his back. The three did so and Staraptor flew up into the air.
“Tell me why we hopped on here again,” Torchic said, looking at the ground from a high altitude.
“He is probably assisting us in defeating Gardevoir,” Charmander said.
Staraptor dove down and used brave bird on Gardevoir without being absorbed. Then, Charmander and Torchic used ember on Gardevoir. Jirachi finished it with a Doom Desire, which exploded the Gardevoir.
“R.I.P. Wartortle and Grovyle,” Charmander said.
“My Funeral is not ready yet,” A voice said.
It was Grovyle dragging around a fainted Wartortle. Charmander concluded that the Gardevoir lets out the organisms following it’s destruction. Also, Gengar walked over to them as well.
“We need to talk,” he said.
Gengar, Torchic, Grovyle, Jirachi, Charmander, and Wartortle went back to the camp Grovyle, Torchic, Wartortle, and Charmander set up. When they got there, they had a discussion.
“So what is this Rayquaza army?” Grovyle asked.
“Rayquaza has started an army and has grouped with a mysterious and very strong Pokémon to destroy the world,” Gengar said.
“Anything else?” Grovyle asked.
“Rayquaza has attacked the agent of spirits, Gardevoir and that is why I captured Jirachi to come to her aid,” Gengar said.
For the next 2 days, they grew a bigger relationship with Jirachi. Charmander was able to become the Jirachi’s friend. On the 6th night, Grovyle remembered something.
“Charmander, tomorrow Jirachi will go to sleep for a thousand years,” Grovyle said.
“Why did you have to tell me,” Charmander wailed.
“I just… wanted you to know. I’m sorry Charmander,” Grovyle said.
The next morning, everyone went to Jirachi’s cave.
“This is the final day, Jirachi,” Charmander said in a sad tone.
“Charmander, you have been a good friend,” Jirachi said, “Usually no one wants to be my friend every thousand years.”
Jirachi started to curl up while Charmander cried. When Jirachi was done curling up, it formed a ball which sat down on the surface.
“Let’s go now, Charmander,” Grovyle said.
“Ok,” Charmander said in a sad but loyal voice.
They continued through the large valley’s forest and finally got to the opposite side they came from.
“Well, it’s time we depart and go our separate ways,” Gengar said.
Everyone waved goodbye at Gengar as he left.
After thirty miles they saw a nice looking town in front of them.
“We’re here,” Grovyle said.
Chapter 3: Pokémon Village Mayhem
Finally, he arrived back to his village. Grovyle has been waiting ever since Espeon teleported him and Torchic away to return. He walked into the village with the group and showed his friends his village which rests in the heart of vast rolling plains with a few trees to be found, most of which lie on the borders of the town. There was houses made out of pure light wood, and sand trails. A few mountains could be found in the distance as well. Kecleon the seller greeted him as they walked by his shop. Then, Charmander saw a small, but beautiful looking house away from the other buildings. Grovyle revealed it to be his house and guided his friends there. When they reached the door, Grovyle opened a nicely cut wooden door. Inside they found a fireplace and a few hay beds. They walked around and looked at paintings on the walls. Grovyle stopped in front of Torchic.
“Go tell master Alakazam about our absence,” Grovyle said to Torchic.
Torchic then ran out the door as fast as an Arcanine, and left the door wide open without noticing. Grovyle went over and closed the door.
“So, has your rescue team been officially created yet?” Wartortle asked.
“No, but I sent a letter to the official owners of rescue teams before I was teleported into the forest we met each other,” Grovyle responded.
“Why don’t you check the mail to see if they have responded yet,” Wartortle suggested.
Grovyle and Wartortle went outside and found a red mailbox a few meters away from the front door. Then, Grovyle went over to the mailbox and opened it to find a white envelope. Grovyle opened the envelope with his mouth to find a message inside. In the top right corner of the letter stated it was from the official rescue team organization.
“We have accepted your team, Team Destiny, as an official rescue team,” Grovyle read out loud, “However, please choose at least one person to join your team to retain your team’s ‘official’ state.”
“That’s great; we can finally create a team!” Wartortle said in excitement.
“However, don’t forget, we need to specify our members,” Grovyle said sharply, “Do you and Charmander really want to join my team?”
“Yes, of course we do!” Wartortle said.
“Alright then,” Grovyle said.
Grovyle then went inside his house and got a piece of paper and an envelope that was on top of his fireplace. He wrote a response message to the organization and specifying Charmander and Wartortle’s names in the letter as team members. Then, he put the letter in the envelope. He went back outside and ran onto the trail. The urban part of town came into view. After a bit of walking, he looked to his right to find a mail center. There was a Wingull outside. Grovyle put the letter in the Wingull’s mouth and it flew away. The Wingull soared through the clouds, and Grovyle saw flying peacefully above the clouds afterward. Grovyle slowly looked away from the sky when the wingull was barely visible and walked to his house. As he walked, everyone waved at him. When he finally reached his house, he saw Torchic standing in front of the door.
“I did what you told me!” Torchic said.
“Thanks, now return to your parents,” Grovyle said.
“It’s been quite fun,” Torchic said in a low pitch tone.
“Really?” Grovyle responded.
“Yes. I hope we can go on an adventure sometime,” Torchic said.
Torchic oddly walked away slowly from Grovyle’s house. Grovyle looked at him for a few seconds and then went inside his house.
Inside, Wartortle was standing near the wall, while Charmander was looking at the paintings. Then, Wartortle looked at Grovyle and began a conversation.
“So, did you successfully turn in the letter?” Wartortle asked.
“Yep,” Grovyle said.
Wartortle was about to respond when they heard a scream. Everyone in Grovyle’s house looked both ways in confusion. Charmander, Grovyle, and Wartortle went outside of Grovyle’s home and saw the closest house to them on fire. Literally the whole roof was on fire. The group then ran to. From what they could see, the house was rather small, and complete with windows. The group ran to the house and carefully looked into the window. It had two beds inside. There was a fireplace, and some counters and a pantry. Next to the beds stood an Espeon and a Breloom with it’s baby Shroomish. Grovyle thought the Espeon looked exactly like the one whole teleported him into the forest.
“Please don’t hurt my baby!” said the Breloom.
The Shroomish then levitated off the ground and turned a purplish void black. It then disappeared.
“No!” Breloom said, crying.
That was it for Grovyle. He used leaf blade on the window and went in.
Grovyle used leaf blade on the Espeon, which knocked it onto the wood floor.
“Oh, you’re the one from before,” Espeon said, getting up.
“Why do you do this?” Grovyle asked.
“It’s just order,” Espeon said.
“From who?” Grovyle asked, grabbing Espeon.
“Oh, that’s not important,” Espeon said while smiling.
Espeon then used psychic to knock Grovyle to the floor. Grovyle got back up. Then, Grovyle used bullet seed to knock Espeon to the ground.
“What a strong one you are. I’m afraid I’m going to have to get rid of you once and for all,” Espeon said.
“I will not accept that,” Grovyle said.
Grovyle performed a strong leaf blade on the Espeon. Espeon laughed and then started to glow. Its body turned gold. Then, it vanished.
“My baby, he’s gone forever!” The Breloom said.
“No, he is not gone forever. I’ve faced the same fate as him,” Grovyle said, “And I got teleported in the middle of the woods. We just need some help to find him.”
“Ok, I’ll go get master Alakazam,” Breloom said.
“Who is this ‘master’ Alakazam anyway?” Wartortle asked, while coming inside the window.
“He’s the owner of this village,” Grovyle said.
“What do we do now?” Charmander said, also coming inside the window.
“We must find Espeon and bring justice to him,” Grovyle said.
They heard another scream. Charmander, Grovyle, and Wartortle ran outside of the building and saw windows breaking in the next door house about eighteen meters away. The house had four windows and a rather large house. Three of them had been broken. A herdier jumped out of the window. The herdier ran away from the house with fast pace. Then, a Ludicolo jumped out of the same window and ran after it. Charmander and Wartortle recognized the Ludicolo as the ones who teleported them away.
“That’s the Ludicolo that teleported me away,” Charmander and Wartortle said in unison, looking at each other.
“We have to hurry after them, then,” Grovyle said.
They then ran after Ludicolo. Eventually, they caught up to Ludicolo. Everyone looked around to find themselves in the urban part of town, where the most villagers are found and where many shops make an appearance.
Charmander was the first to do anything. He used ember on the Ludicolo’s back, which sheered in pain. Ludicolo turned around and was surprised to see Charmander. Herdier then vanished as it took a turn at an alley.
“Apparently my master’s plan wasn’t viable to our situation, unfortunately,” Ludicolo said.
“What are you talking about?” Charmander asked.
“Oh nothing of the sort,” Ludicolo said, “Just that I’m going to have to get rid of you once and for all, so that I won’t have to see your face again.”
“We’ll see about that,” Charmander said in rage.
All of the townsfolk started to surround Ludicolo, Charmander, Grovyle, and Wartortle. Charmander scratched Ludicolo’s face.
“That was not nice at all. I guess you want to fall in combat,” Ludicolo said.
Charmander used ember again. The Ludicolo used scald, which put out all the embers, struck Chamander in the face. He fell to the ground and wailed in pain. Grovyle couldn’t take this anymore. His blades started to glow, ready to attack. Ludicolo noticed Grovyle’s preparation to attack and used ice beam on Grovyle, which knocked him into the croud.
“We don’t need any interference,” Ludicolo said with a smile.
Charmander got up, but expressed pain. Ludicolo looked at Charmander’s tail with a grin. He then used scald on it. The flame looked like it was put out completely. Charmander fell to the ground fast, with his eyes closed.
“I thought he’d be stronger, but oh well,” Ludicolo said, laughing.
This made Wartortle angry. Whether Charmander was dead or not, Wartortle was going to bring pain to Ludicolo. Wartortle used Ice beam on Ludicolo. Then, Wartortle went in and bit Ludicolo. Ludicolo was finished with a tackle.
“D, I need some help!” Ludicolo said.
The Espeon from before jumped off the nearest building and landed next to Ludicolo.
“Please, eliminate that Wartortle,” Ludicolo said.
“Right, O,” D said.
Espeon then performed a psychic on Wartortle. Wartortle levitated off the ground and experienced infinite pain.
“You didn’t have to fall in combat like your friend, I’m glad I'm not you!” O said, snorting.
Wartortle fell to the ground as D the Espeon stopped the psychic. D was surprised to see Wartortle survive the psychic. When Wartortle got back up, D and O then glowed and took the shape of dittos.
“So you were Dittos all along,” Wartortle said.
“Yep,” O said.
Grovyle got out from the croud. He leaf bladed O.
O then glowed and transformed into Grovyle to try to resist the attack. Surprisingly, O was knocked to the ground. Wartortle used ice beam on O. O got up and started to run. D followed behind.
“These actions are unforgivable,” Grovyle said.
Grovyle and Wartortle kept chasing D and O until they reached the end of the town. D and O ran outside of the town’s border and continued on into the rolling plains. Wartortle and Grovyle stood there for a bit to make sure they stayed away until Wartortle talked.
“We need to get to Charmander fast,” Wartortle said with concern.
They turned backward and ran back to the location of the battle. When they returned, Charmander was lying on the ground, but had his tail ignited a bit which gave Wartortle a relief. The croud from before was still there. They were cheering about D and O’s disappearance for only a small amount of time due to Charmander being hurt severely. One person stepped out of the croud. It was a Chansey
“I can heal your… friend,” Chansey said.
“You can?” Wartortle asked in a very frequent voice.
“But healing him isn’t enough. He needs a lot of rest,” Chansey stated.
Chansey got out a glass of miltank milk, which Charmander, who was regaining consciousness, drank.
Charmander got back onto his feet.
“We need to be getting home,” Wartortle said.
Charmander nodded very slowly. They then walked away from the townsfolk to their home. It wasn’t that much of a walk, which Charmander enjoyed. As they reached the door, the sun was setting. They silently walked in the house and fell down onto their hay beds. Everyone fell asleep except Grovyle, who had trouble falling asleep.
As nighttime approached, Grovyle looked out the window and saw something green in the sky. It was heading to a nearby mountain. As it drew closer, it was revealed to be a Rayquaza. Normally, Rayquaza doesn’t come into the public like it did. Grovyle thought something was wrong with Rayquaza. So, Grovyle got out of bed and quietly went to the door. Charmander awoke, and saw Grovyle head out the door. He got up out of bed and followed after him.

Chapter 4: Rayquaza’s Chow Down

When Charmander opened the door, he saw Grovyle head to the border of the town. He quickly tried to catch up. Grovyle disappeared into one of the trees.
Charmander went into the tree and saw that Grovyle continued on. He of course, followed. As they ran, Charmander spotted trees all around him. They were all perfectly one meter apart. After a while, he saw sight of a mountain. Grovyle had found an entrance to it and went in. When Charmander peaked inside the cave, he saw a huge room with a bunch of stone. There was artificial looking stairs leading up to another opening. As Grovyle started to go up the steps, Charmander quickly followed behind and started to go up the stairs, trying to avoid triggering noticeable sound. After a long time of walking up the stairs, he suddenly saw an opening in front of Grovyle. As if he has never seen sunlight before, the shining of the outside sort of blinded Charmander’s eyes.
They both walked outside of the cave, with Grovyle not noticing Charmander. Charmander found himself at high altitude on a mountain, much to his shock. There was a flat trail leading in one direction around the mountain, slightly going up higher as one would progress. Charmander looked down off the mountain and cringed; he was for sure at a very high altitude. Suddenly he heard a sound near Grovyle and turned around. D and O took shape right in front of Grovyle. Charmander carefully listened as he heard the Dittos speak.
“So, I see you’re getting into our business,” D said.
“Your business? I am doing my own business!” Grovyle said.
“You are at our master’s newest hideout,” O said.
“SHUT UP!” D yelled at O.
“Who is your master?” Grovyle said.
“We cannot provide that information,” D said.
“I’m going to make you provide it, if you don’t tell me now,” Grovyle said, slightly positioning his arms.
“Oh, aren’t you a one to want to fight,” D said.
“I don’t want to fight,” Grovyle said.
“Oh really?” O said, baring a smile.
“Yes really,” Grovyle responded.
O quickly transformed into a Charmander. Grovyle quickly raised his arms and performed a leaf blade. It barely did anything to O. Then, O used ember, taking away Grovyle’s balance. He then slipped to the side of the trail, a very large fall. Grovyle barely held on.
“Weak,” D said tauntingly.
Charmander quickly ran over and used a tail whip in O’s face. O fell over and rolled off the mountain. D quickly ran to the side and watched in horror as D fall farther and farther. Grovyle carefully climbed back up onto the trail.
“O…” D said peacefully.
Charmander looked at D and started to decide whether to send D with O or just let him weep.
“YOU KILLED HIM!” D said in a sorrow, but hot raging voice, “I’LL KILL YOU!”
Charmander and Grovyle got ready to fight, but D looked at a nearby Pidgey and turned into it. D then flew away, without looking at them.
“How did you get here?” Grovyle asked Charmander.
“I followed you,” Charmander said.
“It’s dangerous for you to come,” Grovyle said.
“Nothing is dangerous enough for me,” Charmander said.
“Fine, if you want to help me find what I am looking for, follow me then,” Grovyle said.
“What is it you’re looking for, anyway?” Charmander said as they started to continue up the trail.
Grovyle stopped.
“Rayquaza,” Grovyle said.
“Really? You’re looking for a Rayquaza?” Charmander asked.
“Yeah. I saw one come to this mountain this morning, and it hasn’t left,” Grovyle responded.
Without saying a word, they continued up the trail until the trail stopped. At the end of the trail, they looked to their left and saw a tunnel leading into a fine sized room. They went inside.
The room’s walls went up high. In the middle of the room, there was a massive hole in the ground that leads to more than the eye could see into a black void. There was also a hole in the ceiling, being directly above the hole in the ground, sharing the same size. A Rayquaza came inside from the ceiling.
“Well,well,well, I have visitors,” Rayquaza said, with a broad smile on his face.
“What are you here for?” Grovyle asked.
The Rayquaza then fell down to the ground in laughter.
“It’s nothing you appetizers should know,” Rayquaza said, licking his lips.
“Charmander…” Grovyle started to say, but he was cut off in horror.
Rayquaza then used a dragon claw on Charmander, which sent him into the pit.
“You have seen too much and have done too much to live,” Rayquaza said.
“What are you talking about?” Grovyle asked in anger.
“You killed one of my assistants a few minutes ago. You’ve also eliminated one of my valuable assistants I see,” Rayquaza said, looking at the wall.
“So, you’re the master they were talking about,” Grovyle said.
Grovyle then looked at the floor and realized that this must be the Rayquaza Gengar spoke of.
“Whoever even spoke of me in public?” Rayquaza said.
“Your assistants, D and O,” Grovyle said.
“Dolores and Oliver spoke of me in public? They will pay with their lives,” Rayquaza shrieked.
Dolores then flew in as a Pidgey and reformed into a ditto.
“Master, please forgive me… us,” Dolores said.
“Forgive you? You fools lost a battle to complete wimps which costed Oliver’s life,” Rayquaza said.
“Master… Please!” Dolores said, but was cut off.
Dolores was dragon clawed and sent into the pit. Grovyle suddenly realized he forgot about Charmander and felt extremely stupid. He quickly went to the pit and looked down. Charmander and Dolores were barely hanging on the side.
“Still alive? Dolores, I’ll kill you first for making me angry,” Rayquaza said.
Rayquaza dragon clawed Dolores one more time which sent it deeper into the pit.
“Fool…” Rayquaza said.
“I’ll never be killed by you!” Charmander said.
Charmander was surrounded by a glowing light. He could feel him self changing, even if he was just hanging around and near death. The courage and willpower he felt strengthened. He suddenly realized he was evolving.
“Oh dear me, what is this?” Rayquaza asked in bore.
“He’s evolving, of course!” Grovyle said.
Charmander stopped glowing and feeling changes. He knew now that he was a Charmeleon. With his new strength, he felt he could climb back up. So he picked up his claw out of the rock and dug it in a higher rock with complete ease.
“Impossible!” Rayquaza said.
“Possible,” Grovyle said with a grin.
Rayquaza watched in shock as Charmeleon climbed up the pit. When Charmeleon climbed up the pit, he turned around with an angry expression on his face.
“We will eliminate you, and now we know a lot about you and your cause,” Charmander said, his angry face turning into a mischievous smile.
Rayquaza was speechless for a moment. He began to speak after a bit.
“I am going TO KILL YOU ALL!” Rayquaza said in rage.
Rayquaza furiously prepared a dragon clawed and launched it at Charmeleon. Charmeleon then heard a voice in his head instructing the use of dragon claw. Just as Rayquaza was about to hit Charmeleon with a dragon claw, Charmeleon deflected it with his dragon claw.
“Impossible, no one can deflect my power,” Rayquaza said, fully shocked.
“Well, someone just did,” Grovyle said and started to laugh.
Charmeleon then used all of his might to use a powerful dragon claw. It directly hit Rayquaza in the face, which sent him to the ground.
“Quickly, let’s go,” said Grovyle, startled.
They quickly ran out of the room and started to go down the trail.
“That was awesome how you stood up to him by the way,” Grovyle said looking at Charmander.
“Thanks,” Charmander said with a warm smile.
Much to their horror, they looked behind themselves and saw a giant deadly dark pulse heading their way.

Chapter 5: Awakening of the Ocean Knight

Deep under the ocean, two mystical creatures were talking.
“If you disrupt the chosen one, I will kill you,” a voice said.
“Oh no, you don’t need to be so worried, Kyogre,” said a wheezy hot voice.
“If you wish to start a war, I shall awaken him and train him and assist him to kill you, and your masters,” the voice belonging to Kyogre said.
“I do not wish to start a war, but if you do not listen to me, I will destroy you and the oceans as my master pleads,” the other voice said.
“Heatran, then why are you here?” Kyogre asked.
“I just came to remind you of our deal,” Heatran said, smirking with a hint of laughter.
Heatran then closed his eyes. He was cloaked in fire, which the water did not disrupt, and it’s size decreased until the naked eye could not view it. It had vanished.
“Manaphy, it is time to awaken the hero,” Kyogre said.
A long distance away, a Grovyle and Charmeleon were running down a trail on top of a mountain in fear of a incoming dark pulse.
“Charmeleon, do something!” Grovyle yelled in panic.
“I don’t know how to deflect that,” Charmeleon said.
As they ran down the trail on top of the mountain, they found a cave. They were only meters away from it now.
“Hurry, and get in!” Grovyle yelled.
They both jumped into the cave and heard a bang as the dark pulse had exploded. They looked behind them and saw a crater where the entrance was. Then, they looked at a nearby staircase that led to lower depths.
“Let’s hurry down the stairs and get out of this stupid mountain,” Grovyle said.
They hurried down the stairs, making loud noises as they progressed down. Once they reached the bottom, they looked in front of them to see a cave entrance that led outside. They quickly ran outside.
“That was close,” Grovyle said, with a final pant.
“Yes, yes it was,” Charmeleon said.
Running with fast pace, they quickly went across the surrounding woods and after a moment saw a house.
“We’re home,” Grovyle said.
They ran around the house to find a door to get inside. When he opened the door, Grovyle saw Wartortle sleeping peacefully.
“It’s still not even that light outside,” Charmeleon said.
“Let’s just get back to bed,” Grovyle said, exhausted.
Grovyle and Charmeleon quickly ran to their beds in the middle of the house, Grovyle’s in the middle, and Charmeleon’s on the right.
Although Grovyle went fast to sleep, Charmeleon stayed awake and looked at the ceiling. He knew things wouldn’t be normal anymore for him and his buddy, Wartortle. He drifted off to sleep, trying to let any worry escape.
The next morning, Wartortle heard a sound. He woke up to see Grovyle and Charmander to his surprise was now a Charmeleon were still asleep, and heard the sound again. The sound was a plea for help. He quickly burst out the door, ignoring Charmeleon and Grovyle, and followed where the sound came from. The sound came from the east, directly forward from Grovyle’s house’s door. As he followed, he also found himself in the middle of the town. It appeared as if they couldn’t hear the sound.
He continued to walk past shops, and building and eventually reached the end of town. The area was full of shady untouched trees. He went through them and found himself on a beach. Wartortle was completely confused about the happening. Looking out to the nearby ocean water, he saw a figure pop out. It was blue, and had a unique body structure.
“You, a Manaphy, plead for help?” Wartortle asked.
“Yes,” said the Manaphy .
“Why is this?” Wartortle asked, confused.
“You are a hero chosen by Kyogre,” Manaphy said.
“Me? For what exactly?” Wartortle asked, shocked.
“He has awaited for a long time for your existence, and he believes you can help defeat a Pokemon called Heatran and his army, servants of the Shade of Light,” Manaphy said.
“Shall I meet Kyogre now?” Wartortle asked, getting excited.
“Yes,” Manaphy said.
Wartortle’s vision then become distorted and saw ocean waves all around him, they closed in and he found himself touching the bottom of the sea. The water spun around and made the shape of a Kyogre. The shape then became a Kyogre and it stood in front of Wartortle.
“Well, ancient hero, your ancestors have served the ocean very well,” Kyorge said, “And it seems you will follow in their footsteps.”
Wartortle paused at the sound of ancestors. He had been orphaned for all of his life, after the death of his parents. He was lucky to find Charmander or who was Charmeleon now. He still wonders how he evolved.
“An evil servant of the Shade of Light called Heatran murdered your parents, Wartortle,” Kyogre said.
Wartortle felt sick for a moment. How was he supposed to destroy the thing that murdered his parents?
“I could not get in contact with your parents during their lives, unfortunately,” Kyogre said, “Heatran found them first and killed them.”
“How will I defeat Heatran?” Wartortle asked, worried.
“Do not fear, child. I will give you proper training to fight him,” Kyogre said.
“What if I don’t want to do this?” Wartortle asked, knowing he was asking something stupid.
“Your world will be destroyed by the Shade of Light,” Kyogre said.
“One more question,” Wartortle said, “Who is the Shade of Light?”
“The Shade of Light is an unknown figure. No one knows who he truly is, except his victims. He plans to fill the world with darkness and destroy the world,” Kyogre said.
Wartortle knew there was no turning back. It is his destiny to save the world. He felt a lot of pressure hit him.
“I will do whatever it takes to KILL heatran,” Wartortle said.

By Waterboyr
#91272 K I read the first part Ill read second later.
Just a tip put more description and dialogue into it because it was like we did this and bang we are in a forest bang we are hostage. But other than that it's pretty good.
By Kmerr
#92594 I'm honestly sorry about the lack of description because I am extremely busy. Sadly, the next chapter will be in Jan 1, 2014, because I'm putting a lot time into coding for the rest of the month. The next chapter will be like reading a Harry Potter book almost.
JOIN THE TEAM