Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By KuryoZT
#82268 Here, since you asked nicely, though for your information SPG, I didn't save that story, so I tried my best to re-make it from memory, and for a made-up story like that bulllove I made, it wasn't easy. But here:

Lighting was lightning up the sky, thunder roaring through the city.
One boy is running under the deluge, defenseless against the might of the elements, he's barely able to make it back to his home, only to find himself
exhausted, and his cold home giving him no reward for his courage.
He falls on his bed, his energy depleted.
If only I accepted, he thinks to himself, before sleep gets to him.

A ray of sunshine is slowly gaining terrain in the room. it plays with small particles in the air, before finding its target. shining more than ever,
the light is waking the boy up.
He sits up in the still moist green grass. Yawns so gracefully small animals, that got curious and approached him during his sleep, runs or flies away.
Still too asleep to realize the subtle difference in his environment, the boy stands up, decides it would be cereals this morning, and walks toward
what he thinks will be the closet where his food is, a small mouse hits him and make him fall to the ground.
Only after such a shock does he finally realizes.
"That's not my room!! Where... Where the heck am I?"

So? I know it's not like a real-book story, but I still wanna see what's good and what's not.
I might end hell here, or continue to struggle and see if this bird can ever fly.
Viva metaphors.
Now accepting all criticism.

By Tom_X
#82300 This looks like a good story! It would be great if you could continue it, but I have to ask, are all the full-stop spaces there on purpose, or was it a mistake? 'Cause it looks like it's sort of a poem and I'm not sure
By KuryoZT
#82395 Hey thanks! Happy me...
Butif by full stops ya mean
things like that. Then yeah. They're kind of on puropose, but against my will.
Explanation: I wrote that with notepad, and that thing can just go on forever, but I hate that kind of thing, I prefer to be able to see my text easily in its entirety, you know?
I'll try to find a way around it for the next "chapter", I already got the solution pretty much figured out. Just need to put it into action.
Thank you for reading.
By Rzxa
#93546 the story is nice I want to see more
JOIN THE TEAM