1. Keep stories appropriate.
2. Watch the language in the stories.
3. Don't make the stories stupid. (It's okay to make comedy stories, but come on... this is common sense.)
4. Don't make overly short stories. (For example, a sentence or two. Use common sense here.)
5. Forum Rules apply to stories and to the entire Story-Writing section. (They apply to everything on the Forums. Read them here.)
6. Don't put down other people's stories. It's okay to give constructive criticism, but don't be rude about it.
7. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES. This means stories on the Forums and elsewhere on the Internet.
8. Do not post people's stories on other Internet sites. (Yes, this applies to plagiarism, but just making this clear.)
NOTE: Rules may be updated from time to time, so continue to check back every once in a while.
Enjoy the Story-Writing section! Be creative and have fun with your stories!
[5:47:56 PM] AnDwHaT5[Pixelmon Staff]: HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE
[5:48:05 PM] AnDwHaT5[Pixelmon Staff]: ANIMAS COMMING TO TOWN BISH