Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Draakor
#118812 -EPISODE 1-
...Something's wrong.
I don't know why I feel that way, but something is definitely wrong. I'm in a bed, staring at the ceiling. There's a television in the middle of the room, with an NES plugged in. Oh, shoot! What time is it? Oh, good, only 6:54. Well, I'd better get breakfast. I walk downstairs only to find a note on the dining room table: "Going to get groceries, be back soon -Mom" Groceries at 6AM? Yeesh. Anyway, so I make some breakfast. Just the usual cereal and milk. Last night I had the strangest dream. A man with crazy hair, goggles, and wearing a labcoat was staring at me. He called himself the Pokemon Professor. He asked my gender and my name. Then I saw myself. I started glowing and became smaller and stubbier until finally...BOOM. That's when I woke up. Well, guess I'd better be off. I open the door and -WHAM- straight into Mom. "What's the rush, honey?" she says.
"I don't want to be late getting my first Pokemon!" I shout behind my shoulder as I run up the hill to the laboratory. My first Pokemon! Which one will be waiting for me? Which one will I choose? I open the door to the lab. It seems quiet in here. All of a sudden, I hear screams coming from the other room. As I run inside, I see a man with crazy hair, goggles and a labcoat. He's being chased by a little furry purple Pokemon! I've gotta act fast. Hey, Pokeballs! They're bound to have something I can fight the loose Pokemon with. I grab one and chuck it at the ground by the other Pokemon's feet, just like I always saw in the cartoons. Out of the Pokeball appears a blue, penguin-like Pokemon. I know that one- it's a Piplup. Now that the purple one is standing still, I can tell that it's a Rattata. The battle begins! I'm not sure what attacks this Piplup knows. I'm guessing that it's got to have either Tackle or Pound. "Piplup, pound the Rattata!" I shout. The Piplup sticks out its wing and slams it down onto the unsuspecting Pokemon. Well, that worked, but Rattata seems to be real ticked off from that cheap shot I pulled. It lets out a high-pitched screech. Piplup seems to be afraid to attack now. "Throw an empty Pokeball at the Rattata!" the man says. I pick up another Pokeball that feels lighter than the one that held Piplup and I hurl it towards Rattata. The Pokeball opens and sucks Rattata inside. After wiggling for a few seconds, it clicks. Did I catch it? Wow, I never knew how easy that was! The man stands up and thanks me for my brave act.

By Draakor
#118816 -EPISODE 2: Can I Keep Him?-
The man introduces himself as Professor Acacia. :roll: Yeah, right. And I'm Jason. Okay, I'm not gonna say that out loud. "Come over here to my desk," Acacia tells me, "and let me ask you a few questions." Oh, crap. I hate exams. "Are you a boy or a girl?"
"It's pretty obvious I'm a boy," I hastily reply.
Acacia gives me a nasty look, then says, "Excuse me. I'm just trying to fill out this questionnaire." I shut myself up and listen on. "What is your name?"
"Chris."
"Are you ready for a Pokemon?"
"That's the only reason I'm here."
He places a Pokeball on the desk in front of me and pushes the shiny chrome button in the middle, releasing the restless Piplup inside. "This is the Pokemon you commanded during the battle with Rattata, yes?" He asks me.
"Of course. I could spot this little guy a mile away!" I answer. "Can I keep him?"
Acacia tells me, "He seems to have taken a liking towards you," Piplup is right next to me, nuzzling my pant leg, "so I don't see why not." As the tiny Pokemon removes his face from my leg, he leaves a line of snot between his beak and my jeans. "Look, he's using you as a tissue!" Acacia remarks. Ew.
"What do you say, Piplup? Wanna be my partner?" Piplup answers with a sneeze right into my shirt. Great. Two things to wash.
By Draakor
#118820 -EPISODE 3: Look, I Got A Pokemon!-
When I get home, I show Mom my new Pokemon, who is now inside his Pokeball. He is easily seen through the transparent red top half of the Pokeball.* "Wow, he looks so cute!" Mom says. A-choo! Piplup sneezes once again, leaving a splat on the red "window". I think Piplup might be sick, but I'm not so sure what he's infected with.
"I think I might need to get him to the Pokemon Center," I say concerningly to Mom. A few minutes later, I'm in a car going 80 miles an hour on a neighborhood road. Yep, that's my mom for ya. I dash into the Pokemon Center, juggling my backpack and the Pokeball in my arms. The nurse at the counter gets right to work on healing Piplup. Within seconds, the Pokemon returns to me. But I notice something disturbing: Piplup is now swimming in snot! Since the normal PromptCare treatment won't work, they take Piplup over to the Analysis Room. The nurse sends me off to the waiting room. I wait for what seems like hours. I just can't help but worry! I try drawing to get my worries off my mind, but to no avail. Finally, the nurse returns. Piplup is on a stretcher with an IV in his right wing. The nurse tells me that in his current condition, Piplup won't make it. No! This can't be happening. I must be in a nightmare. Piplup can't go! He's my first and only Pokemon! The only friend I ever had. I kneel beside Piplup, sobbing. Suddenly, Piplup squirms and jitters. His beak twitches rapidly. He arches his back, and with one loud ACHOO!!! the booger-missile comes soaring out. Piplup sniffles a little bit, and looks at the mucus and gunk that was clogging his sinuses. Out from the boogers and snot rises a puny little bug Pokemon: a Caterpie. That was in you the whole time, Piplup? Yuck! Instantly, Piplup leaps out of the stretcher, snapping the IV, and lands perfectly on the floor. Who would have guessed that a tiny bug was crawling around, sucking up Piplup's boogers?

*I am referring to the Pokemon Adventures manga series. The artist depicted the top of the Pokeball as a transparent, red plastic.
By Draakor
#119873 -EPISODE 4: Lost in a Forest?-
When we last saw Chris and Piplup, they were in for a snotty experience. Now that Piplup is recovered, the two heroes follow the path into the LeafWood Forest.
"Wow, Piplup, these woods are like a natural maze!" I say to my new companion. We weave through rows of trees, making our way further into the depths of the mysterious green wonder. The trees here are especially thick; nothing like the ones at home. As I wade through the tall grass, I see a tree with a big red fruit on top. Apricorns! Finally, some food. I scramble over to it and shake the Apricorn off the top of the tree. The shiny red fruit hits the ground with a hollow "thunk". I pick it up and bite into it.
*CRUNCH* YOW!!! That is NOT good to eat! Ow, ow, ow... Okay, maybe I gotta cook it first.
"Hey, kid!" someone calls to me.
"Who? What? How-"
"Don't you know that you can't eat Apricorns?"
"Oh, and I suppose you're some kind of expert on Apricorns?"
"Yes, actually," she says, "and I would like to help you." She takes me to a cabin in a clearing, and tells me everything about Apricorns... even the stuff I don't want to know. So, it turns out that Apricorns are used for Pokeballs. Okay.
"I can make a few for you if you want," the girl offers.
"No!" I say. "I can just buy Pokeballs at the store! I don't need your help." As I storm out the door, I can hear some rustling in the grass. Wild Pokemon! I follow the shaky grass trail to another clearing. Out of the ground, an Oddish pops out. Now, it's battle! "Go, Piplup!" I command. "Use Water-Gun!" Piplup inhales deeply and lets out a burst of water. It hits Oddish directly. But Oddish just dances and plays in the puddles! Oh, that's right. Water doesn't work on Grass-type Pokemon. "Piplup, use Pound!" WHACK! Oddish goes reeling, hits a tree, and falls head-first on the ground. I grab a Pokeball from my backpack and chuck it at Oddish. The Pokeball opens up and slurps up the wild Pokemon. After a few wiggles, the Pokeball bursts open, Oddish up and ready for battle once again! Suddenly, Oddish starts crying and runs off into the shrubbery. This may be harder than I thought...
By BMW1991
#120005 I like your story so far. It seems to be based on a lot of different past pokemon stories, but with some funny twists. The jokes are super cheesy, but that's cool with me. Great job. Keep writing!
JOIN THE TEAM