Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Dracoman355
#118503 I would like to say before this story, that this is my first story, and if you like it tell me, if you dont, tell me, but please tell me why, I can only get better by learning where I screwed up, I plan to continue the story on my free time, please enjoy :)

Chapter 1
The first thing I see is a blinding light, my eyes slowly adjust, and I can make out the room, yes it’s a room that will always be embedded in my memory, I am watching with a birds eyes view, the first thing I notice is me, down below I see me, and it’s the me from 2 years ago exactly. I am standing next Nate my commander, and Hades, a man who, if not for his friendship with Nate would be in an entirely different situation. Before us is an older man who looks weak and frail and he is sitting at a desk with a piece of paper in front of him. It was no surprise and I feel like I knew what I was watching from the moment I saw the room, this was the day the God Wars were ended and the mortals proclaimed victory, and the gods and their pokemon were sentenced to whatever punishment lined before them. To my left I could see the row of men, women, and children, all lined up, and shackled in thick gold chains, my eyes fell upon a little girl who looked no more then 7, at the time I may have been a slave of war with eyes only for victory, I wanted now to walk up to the girl, to untie her and tell her it will be all right, but I knew that this girl has lived a hundred times longer than I have, and if set free would cause an enormous amount of trouble, the same went for all the people lined up, these were not normal people, they were gods, each one of them all though not at the moment was strong enough to throw boulders. To my left I saw something much more jaw dropping, also in line, a row of enormous pokemon, the pokemon of legend, shackled and kept in a weak state, this was necessary, if we didn’t they would simply regain their power, and if they regained their power, so would their owners. I didn’t need to look behind but I knew what was there, Arceus the king and creator of the legends, and all pokemon, and in front of us was his owner, signing away the rights of him and all his lowers. I look into my face once more and the stone coldness of it gives me the chills. The king finished signing the treaty, and everyone cheered, except me, I didn’t cheer, 1 week later I would retire, leave the service of our new rulers and start a new life. The image fades and I am in my room, these dreams are not uncommon, I have them every night, often of past battles, constantly reliving them.

Chapter 2
After getting out of bed and getting dressed I take one look out the window and know today is the second anniversary of the ending of the God Wars, I would be expected to join the parade all the way up to the capital, and to give a speech, and tell the story of my final battle that ended the God Wars, but today I had different plans, I would join the parade, all the way up to the capital, and instead of telling the story of past sins, I would tell them of my future plans. All the preparations were made, and I was ready for this new life.
I went to the location of where the parade would take place, and took my place on the float, and wrapped my hand around it, a pokeball, one that I knew better than any other, for 3 years I fought alongside the pokemon inside, against pokemon so big and so powerful most would run in fear. I threw the pokeball into the air and with a sigh of relief I looked once again upon my old friend, A porygon Z, modified in several ways genetically to give it powers that surpass any other pokemon we control. We took our places, and the parade began. We passed through 4 cities, each one with thousands of cheering crowds each one thrilled to see the champion that freed them from the oppression of the gods, but they would never know what this great “freedom” cost them. I could finally see it, the capital, I have only seen it 5 times until now, I was brought there once as a common foot soldier, then as a general telling the commander of his first victory, the third on the parade that followed our victory in the god wars, the fourth to officially tell the commander of my resignation and todays plan, and last year on the parade. We were approaching the capital and I was ready for the speech, and for the revelation of what I had planned. As I walked down the path made for me though the crowd, a little boy caught my eye who was trying to get my attention; I stopped and kneeled down to speak to him. A hush rolled over the crowd as they all tried to hear what the boy had to say, and on cue he spoke “Draco when I grow up I want to be a general like you!” Any other former general’s heart would be jumping at this statement, but horror filled mine, because of me, children like this little boy would grow up yearning for the hell that is war, while war is necessary in several cases, I don’t want little children growing up seeing it as a wonderful glorious thing to yearn for. I looked into the boy’s eyes and said “Let’s hope the world will never need a general like me” the boy had a puzzled look, but I walked away not wanting to take any more questions. I walked up to the podium and spoke to the crowd “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, today we celebrate the day, two years ago when we, the mortals, overthrew the gods, and their pokemon.” Stopping for a breath, it was so silent you could hear a pin drop, “Back during the war it was difficult to keep going, but I did, because I knew you were all back here rooting for me, and now would normally be the time when I tell you all of my final battle that ended the war, but this year it will be different. I am leaving, I can no longer live here in the shadow of what I have done, while I was able to overthrow the gods, it is becoming more and more difficult to outrun the memories of the horrors of war. I will be leaving right when this speech is over, I will remain in contact with… his majesty (Still not use to calling the commander by his new title) and if the need ever arises I will be back to fight for this amazing nation once more, with this I leave you all, goodbye” I leave the podium without taking one look at the crowd, on my way to the airship I see the commander, waiting to see me off, or waiting to go up next, I can never tell with him. “Goodbye Draco, you were a great General, and soldier, never forget us” he told me keeping a hard professional face. “How could I, If the military ever needs me, I will always answer the call” and with that we went our separate ways. Once I left the capital I saw it, an Airship that would serve as my home until a new one could be found, exhausted from the ceremonies, parades, and speeches, I was glad to go to sleep when I got on the airship. As I drifted into sleep I could feel the dreams seeping in.
Chapter 3
As I drift to sleep all memories of the time after the God Wars melt away and I am once again a general who had just been given his pokemon, mine however had undergone all the enhancements. As I enter the War Council meeting, I take a look around and see the faces of all the Generals that would here in the Council propose plans of bravery and strength, but when the time came to take action, they would send others, instead of risk their own skin. The Council was beginning that would begin the campaign that would almost take my sanity. The commander, as always was the first to speak, “Men we are here to decide the great attack that would begin the War that will save our people from oppression!” an approving murmur from the council, “But the task at hand is deciding where to aim our attack, Would anyone like to offer a suggestion?” almost instantly one of the more elderly members of the council stood up “We must start small, and take out one of the lesser gods, that will bring disorder among the gods, and tell them we mean business and are ready to go to war” Another approving murmur, but I however believed we needed something bigger, so I spoke, perhaps out of turn, but I didn’t care “With no disrespect intended, I believe that will not do what we need, we need the Gods to realize that we mean business, we need to take out a greater god, show them that we are on their level, and that we mean business” The elderly council member, apparently not used to his ideas being questioned, responded with “Who exactly do you propose we attack? And who do you propose lead this attack? Surely you don’t intend to lead this madness yourself” surprised by the implication of cowardice in his voice I retorted with “I do in fact intend to lead this expedition, and I suggest we attack Uranus first” Everyone in the council knew who Uranus was, he commanded the skies, and controlled the pokemon of legend Rayquaza, Before the elderly council member was about to talk when the Commander stepped in. “Draco, what do you believe the chances of success are?” After slightly pondering the question I answered with “I believe the success rate stands at 80%” The elderly council member had something to say about this “Sir this general is green, he has never seen battle you can’t possibly be considering what he is saying!” The commander however acting as if he didn’t hear that, continued talking with me “Draco you have complete access to our military, everyone’s fate rests in your hand, you are dismissed” I took a bow, and then left, as I was leaving I heard the commander talking to the elderly council member “I know you have your doubts, but did you hear the stories of the boy who’s pokemon nearly destroyed one of our labs?, well that is the same boy, rest assured we will win” I shuddered at the memory, I had been given my porygon, and during the physical and mental tests it nearly destroyed the entire lab, I was only a foot soldier at the time, I was brought before the commander as a traitor, I left, however, a general. The battle with Uranus will not be easy, I need to prepare my army, since we are battling creatures of creation, we cannot use their creations, we must use ours, pokemon such as Porygon, Genesect, and Mewtwo. Porygon however is our prime foot soldier, he is inexpensive, and with 2 several more can be made, but Genesect and Mewtwo are both unbreedable, and very expensive, they are to be used sparingly, but my attack of course, would not be sparing.

By 1Charak2
#118545 well
i can say one thing
I love it so far
and if theirs a god that commands victory... "wink"
then i will love it even more
and i made a list of man made pokes.

the porygon line
Genesect
mewtwo
Ditto
Trubbish line
shuppet line
yamask line (dead human)
and thats all i can think off for now
By Dracoman355
1Charak2 wrote:well
i can say one thing
I love it so far
and if theirs a god that commands victory... "wink"
then i will love it even more
and i made a list of man made pokes.

the porygon line
Genesect
mewtwo
Ditto
Trubbish line
shuppet line
yamask line (dead human)
and thats all i can think off for now

Glad to hear you like it :D and thanks for the list, never considered ditto, and as for those below them... I have plans......
JOIN THE TEAM