Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By TheDiamondRanger
#118471 Narrator: Here is a adventure of a young boy in the Milky Way!! It is summer and the place is in a Small town which has pretty much no cars and the Young boy is living in a tall white beautiful house with great windows, yard, fence in the back yard, and great decorations. This is cartoon way!

PART 1

Diamond: *yawns* "Another boring day of school" *sighs*

Diamond, A original 14 year old which is mature, friendly, careful, smart, decently strong, skiny, fast, cheerful, funny, wise, and protects others instead of himself if needed

Hearth: "C mon! Don't be a slug! Your food is gonna be cold or your sis is gonna eat it!"

Hearth, Diamond's Mom, Strict, smart, strong, cheer full, healthy, can be lazy, great hair style, and is 46 year old.

Amy: Yea! I will eat your breakfast without a doubt!

Amy, Diamond's Big Sister, 17 years old, king, can be annoying, skinny, brave, cheerful, smart, likes sports to much, not single.

Diamond: You better not!!!!!

Amy then gets a fork when Diamond in sight and then she slowly moved her fork to his food teasing him

Diamond: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! running like if a murder was behind him, " Ahhhhh! "

Diamond just triped

Diamond: OUCH!

Hearth and Amy: Are you ok?!

Diamond: *raises his right hand Don't get my pancakes!!!!!!

Hearth and Amy *both laughs* Hearth: "Hes ok!"

Few hours later ( Just skipped breakfast, school, and the pick up )

*writing in the background* Diamond: Finish! Bye mom! Going to my friend Pearl!

Hearth: Ok! Remember to come back! It is Summer break!

*door opens and shuts, Diamond panting, birds chirping* Diamond: Cm... on!!!

*knocks on door*

(girl voice) ?: Boo! Hey Diamond!

Diamond: AHHHH! Pearl, do not do that again!

Pearl, kind, 15 year old, smart, goofs around, is a girl, can be emotional ( I may forget that!!!!), gentle, can get the work done, stealthy, can be shy but she can be brave, fast but that is only when she runs away when she gets caught ( Diamond: Surprise! I am using the ( ) and one thing is that me and other people can never have a secret meeting! Those air vents man! And the doors...), sense of humor, likes cute things ( Diamond: this will be a problem! ).

Pearl: Lets go inside! ( Pear house is long and has 3 levels in her house and is red (any shades but if you don't have a idea then apple red)

Diamond: Ok! *walks in with Pearl* I can tell you sprayed some goooooood stuff!

Pearl: Thanks for noticing! I did berries scent!

*Diamond and Pearl sits down on a black and turn on a 45 Inch long T.V. on a fire place wall with pokemon on, the T.V. is hanging with many supports and it has a hole for wires to go through*

Diamond: Pearl, did you ever wish pokemon was real?

Pearl: Oh! Ummm...

Diamond: just imagine this, pokemon, trainers, and those berries

Pearl: Ok! I would like pokemon to be real! It would be so cool!

Diamond: wanna take a walk? maybe on the river route to the river that we rarely go to and then to the safe forest part?

Pear: Will there be a picnic?

Diamond: You Just read my mind!

( They knew each other when Diamond was 4 and Pearl was 5 and be patient! )

(Just skipped through the calling, getting the picnic, and going through the route/path)

Diamond: Just imagine this, pokemon going through the trees and the river.

Pearl: Yea... and some berries which are big to eat.

Diamond: Man you want those berries!

*Pearl smiles* Pearl: Yeah! *laughs*

Pearl: Who made this food *munch*

Diamond: Me, mom, and my sis!

Pearl: That's to kind!

Diamond: Hey what is that?!

*a White light was coming to them fast*

Pearl: RUN!

( But it was to late, the White light got them and they fainted )

Diamond: Huh? Where am I? (When he noticed the area was different, where there was berries! Pokémon berries!) Pear!

Pearl: I'm ok... why is everything big?

Diamond: I was about to say that

*Diamond and Pearl looks each other*

Diamond and Pearl: Your a Pokémon!

Diamond: Ok then, what am I?

Pearl: You are a Charmander

Diamond: Sweet!

Pearl: what about me?

Diamond: Piplup!

Pearl: lets see here, what moves do we know.

Diamond: Same.

Part 2

By TheDiamondRanger
#118472 This will go slow guys and girls so be patient! I just don't want people to be like " This is to short!" " Make it Longer" "Where is the story?!" " Just make it longer!" Also I am giving previews (saves) so I will say the next part which means I completed the earlier parts and I will notify when I make changes with the earlier parts.
By Draakor
#118818 You have GOT to be kidding.
People turning into Pokemon? Wow. Too many people are doing this setup. It's okay, I guess, but I like the classic video-game Pokemon adventure. You should check out the forum post "Pokemon: Regions Collide"!
By 1Charak2
#118819 tis a common concept but if u add a twist such as

The man who was helping you was non other then satin himself the real man u need is dead in the ditch :o

that type of twist
By TheDiamondRanger
Draakor wrote:You have GOT to be kidding.
People turning into Pokemon? Wow. Too many people are doing this setup. It's okay, I guess, but I like the classic video-game Pokemon adventure. You should check out the forum post "Pokemon: Regions Collide"!

Just go away. This is my FIRST story ever!!! Just don't read my stories any more!
By 1Charak2
#119075 postive u want postive well ok This is quite good it just needs to be fleshed out more

(plot twist Girtinia kill u all)
JOIN THE TEAM