Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.

Did you like it and if so, should I continue? Answer :D

100%
N/A
By nathaliam
#112638 So I just destroyed the hole story and I decided to make a new plot and most likely a new story.
It ''might'' be the same names from the other story but it might not. Yeah sorry if you like the beginning of life and reality (Worst name) enjoooy

Chapter 1
The 1 hour read

I'm not gonna say too much cause I only got 1 hour too tell you this, and if they get me. The destruction of our days will begin with no hope. Look after me in U.S.A, New York. You will know my location soon after this.
My name is Nathan and I'm 13 years old living in a nice fine city called new york, well, so I thought. It all begins when I went outside with my dad. He was nervous and was telling me too look around for danger, which is strange cause we can just call the cops if we get in trouble. ''Nathan, I want you to focus and if you lose me just throw this in the air'' He says. I look at it closely and I notice it's a rock with a bunch of signs and random stuff. I followed my dad into the museum. You are probaly wondering why we went there, well I had no idea why anyways. ''Dad, It's like.. I pause to look at my watch.. It's 9 Pm in the evening, shouldn't we go and eat'' I said. No reply. After a look silence of akward we stop in the middle of the museum. ''Umm, So what are we doing here?'' ''Son, there is no time for questions. Take this scroll, it will help sooner or later, Now you go home with your sister Anna'' He says without looking at me. My dad is pretty weird today ever since that day when the strange man came to our house, I didn't exactly know what happened because he said to me to go and play with my friends or something. I did that but after a while I got bored and I sneaked to the room and listened. They were talking in another language which I have never heard. They started argueing about something, when they stopped, the man stood up from his seat and went out the door. My dad appeared behind me and said ''What are you doing here, Nathan?'' and that's how I got grounded but you know, I shouldn't have done that. But now let's move on, I went back home and there she was. The annoying teenager Anna with here ''cool'' headphones and her Iphone 5. Man why does dad give her those stuff but not me? She isn't even responsible with anything at all. ''Hi buttface, make me some dinner, I'm starving.'' she says. ''I'm not your slave so make your own food you pig.'' I said with a dark tone. ''What did you just say to me, you little god damn bastard'' She screams. ''I said GO MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD PIG!'' and I started to run up the stairs and into my room. ''Open the door you slimy brat so I can break that little face of yours!'' The main door opens and dad comes in with a suprised face. Once his shock dissapears, he says ''Nathan, I told you not make a mess, I told you to go home.'' ''WHAT DID I DO? SHE IS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT.'' I look in my door hole and I see Anna and shes smiling. ''Son, don't blame Anna for your actions, If you don't come out you don't get any food'' ''Fine, I'm not eating any food, Goodnight.'' and so I go to bed and sleep, with anger in my chest'' Though I still wonder what my dad did when he was at the museum.
Man, I forgot to tell that my mom is in vacation. But yeah she is in hawaii, she didn't even bring us. Wow.

Chapter 2
Coming soon

By AZTERIX_
#112697 How is this related to Pixelmon.......
By Kmerr
AZTERIX_ wrote:How is this related to Pixelmon.......

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.
By nathaliam
#113708 AZTERIX_ I am just gonna point out that the story section and mostly the ''off-topic" section doesn't have to be related too the mod pixelmon nor pokemon
JOIN THE TEAM