Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By nathaliam
#107369 So short story before the ''Story'' starts. I am writing on my mobile, so it may get a bit messy. I will try getting my grammar correct cause english is and never has been my first language. So that's my words, enjoy. PS: This is about pokemon anf I made up everything in this, so that means no actual town or region from town or anime. Also. Longer chapters

Chapter 1
Destiny

Mudkip wakes up by a trainer that claimed mudkip from Prof. Lane. As mudkip looks around, he is in a hole new place. Mudkip tries to say ''Where am I? Where is my home?'' but it comes out as ''Mudkip'', for the trainer. The trainer says, '' I'm your trainer, dont worry''. I'm sure destiny brought us together! But mudkip is still worried. He looks up at the sky as it rumbles. '''I wonder why the storm is stronger then usual, don't you mudkip?'' Mudkip didn't answer and think about what his trainer Zach said about destiny...

Chapter 2
Lunar forest
Mudkip comes out of its pokeball once again. ''Mudkip?'', he says. ''We are in Lunar forest. You don't mind if we capture a pokemon do you mudders?'', says Zach. ''Mudkip!'', he answers. ''Ok, thats good''. The mudkip trusts this trainer more and more each second spent with Zach. ''Ok mudkip tackle that weedle right there!" Mudkip tackles the weedle with full force and the weedle falls down to the ground. As the weedle faints, mudkip learns water gun and mudslap. "Good job mudkip!", Zach says. Thunder rumbles outside. As rain falls down into the forest. Mudkip feels like it's getting warm even though its raining. As water seems to move unnatrual and flows weirdly. ''Something is wrong here. The weather would never be this strong. Let's follow the water!", says Zach. Mudkip follows Zach and while walking. Mudkip thinks about Zach. He is new companion and he trusts mudkip with his life, or does he even trust mudkip at all? When the water stops. They see 3 beasts battling a big dinosaur in red.

Chapter 3
Water,thunder,fire
As they watch them battle the dinosaur that appears to be Groudon stomps the floor and the earth around it shakes. ''Hold still mudkip and stay strong! Screams Zach. Water surrounds groudon while thunder strikes. When the thunder strike disapears, Groudon stands unharmed and screams in rage. Zach and mudkip runs away while they hear the battle behind them. When they far away from the battle, Zach takes back mudkip."Rest mudkip", he says. That was the 3 beasts suicune,raikou and entei.... what is happening, why are the legendaries battling. Huh.. *bushes shake*. Zach stands up. "Who are you!" *jumps out of bushes* " Ah! Mudkip, come out!" "Mudkip?" "What is that right there!" Mudkip sighs. As for what it was. It was a treecko trying to protect its tree it lives in. "Wow, its one of those starters I could choose! Its treecko the grass type!" "Mudkip, lets capture this treecko! Start by using tackle!" *Mudkip tries tackling treecko, but treecko jumps and hits a tree. Treecko lands and pounds the mudkip. Mudkip takes it's chance and tackle when treecko comes close. Midair treecko misses and mudkip comes with full force tackle.Treecko falls to the ground and tries standing, but falls flat on the floor. "Sweet, lets capture treecko! *Throws pokeball* "1 shake, 2 shakes, 3 shakes." The ball opens and treecko comes out. "Wha- what?!" Before the treecko tries using pound, A pokemon cancels treecko and breaths fire on the forest. ''What is THAT?'', says zach ''ROAAAAAAAAR'' ''COME ON LETS RUN!'' Zach,treecko and mudkip runs. But treecko is slowly running and falls on the ground. ''I have to take the risk and capture treecko'' *Throws pokeball* *1 shake, 2 shakes, 3 shakes...... capture* ''Yes, now lets ru-'' Before he says anything he hears the scream ROAAAR and fire coming over them. ''Mudkip, RETRIEVE!'' ''MUDKIP!'', as the fire touches his skin. A water wave washes the forest (TRIPLE W! :D) A voice comes from somewhere, and Zach opens his eyes. ''Where am I, sitting on a bed. Where is mudkip!'' ''Mudkip is safe. He is being treated by nurse joy son'', comes a voice that sounds like his mom. ''Mom? What are you doing in a pokecenter?'' ''Nurse joy called me and said that you were majorly damaged on your arm. What are you doing, and how did you get that burn?'' ''I, Zach's voice cracked, his power draining'' His mom catches his and says ''You have to rest. Now sleep.

Chapter 4
The ''Ray'' Dragon
As I wake up, I look around in panic. When I tried to get out of the bed, I fell straight on the floor. Head first ''Great,I mumbled'' I looked up, noticing that someone stood leaing and leaned back to the wall. ''Can you help me?'' the mysterious person said ''It's not my job to help you'' ''Atleast show some manners, scumbag'' ''Well, I'll leave you here to rot'' and he did. I see 2 balls on the night stand. I stood up in pain and took the balls. I send out mudkip and the new catched treecko. Both yawned and looked at me sleeply. They looked closer, and notice it was me. Mudkip cheared while jumping in hapiness. ''Come on, no time for chearing. We have to go out again''. I walk out the door and look back, treecko was still standing there. ''Whats the problem treecko?'' ''Hmph'', treecko said. (Had to go, Coming soon :P

By 1Charak2
#107401 3 wolves batling a big dinosaur thats red

Ok thats Suicene Raikou and Entei and their fighting Groundon
And their beasts not wolves and Groundon is accrute It does say its a red dinosaur :)
By 1Charak2
#108721 stilll reading this interasting storie :)
By IdeasMen123
#110464 It's actually a great story! If you want to improve it, I'd suggest you go re-edit it, fixing the grammar and spelling and maybe changing how a few things are. Other then that great job!
JOIN THE TEAM