Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By 1Charak2
#94940 Hey im going to start a Story that is kinda like mystery dungeon but includes Kalos Pokemon as Well Ill be looking for feed back posting part 2 in a couple of days

Part 1 What is happening to me

Waking up i released i overslept i dragged my tired eyes to my door and went downstairs Placing my bowl i received from the cupboard It thumped down on the hard wood table
My mother looked up from the kitchen side and asked if i needed more sleep i dismissed her with a no. I Walked outside and saw a shadow Behind a Bush it disappeared before i could see what it was. I walked To my friends House Phoenix and His Younger Sister Mary were my best friends as we go to the same Secondary School he was Outside Playing On His Trampoline and his sister Reading a book They both rushed to great me. we were just about to go into their house When there Was a great screech We covered our ears the sound was unbearable 2 White walls On either side started engulf the Street the street just disappeared I saw whiteness then i Collapsed...

By 1Charak2
#107497 kk ill get back to writing more
By 1Charak2
#107799 Part 2

I wake Up As the Whiteness Begins to Fade I am in a Lush forest With lots of Fruit I stand up As i get the feeling Of the nature i Get up Stumbling a Little Thats when i noticed my feet Paws! i have paws
I look at my hands and then i Realise Ive turned into a Riolu So thats how i can get a feeling of different things I see a Torchic Laying in the grass in a bush Hes out cold I wake him up with a prod Huh What who are you the torchic Stammers at me quickly Em Me My name its Joseph Funny says the torchic You Seem Like my Friend anyway my names Pheonix "pheonix my mouth opens in shock" Your a torchic "wait what the torchic Looks at its Feathers and is lost for words" How but Why he asks i don't know i tell him just we need to find mary...

give me some feed back
By TheDiamondRanger
#118467 naithan is right and when someone is talking you should do this and make em longer PLEASE!

Diamond, A original 14 year old which is mature, friendly, careful, smart, decently strong, skini, fast, cheerful, funny, wise, and protects others instead of himself

Diamond: *yawns* "Another boring day of school" *sighs*

Hearth, Diamond's Mom, Strict, smart, strong, cheer full, healthy, great hair style, and is 46 year old.

Hearth: "C mon! Don't be a slug! Your food is gonna be cold!" She yells

Here is my example.
JOIN THE TEAM