By pegguinni128
#116243 this joke is a bit Onixpected, like a heat Seaking missle, a Magikarpet ride, or having someone Pikachu in the shower. but, here we go... wait, the font is too small, lemme get my glasses... alright, Ekansee perfectly now, it says: 1204741 223947... ey, man could you de Scyther the coding? oh, ok, thanks. translating it gives us: "they see me Roggenrollang, they hating, trolling, n trying to catch me Rhydon dirty"... that's a song, right?

By USERNAME532
#116272 They hear me rolling... a segway...
By Yamy19
pegguinni128 » 11 Mar 2014 17:14 wrote:this joke is a bit Onixpected, like a heat Seaking missle, a Magikarpet ride, or having someone Pikachu in the shower. but, here we go... wait, the font is too small, lemme get my glasses... alright, Ekansee perfectly now, it says: 1204741 223947... ey, man could you de Scyther the coding? oh, ok, thanks. translating it gives us: "they see me Roggenrollang, they hating, trolling, n trying to catch me Rhydon dirty"... that's a song, right?

This is hulairous
By YasringrAxel
pegguinni128 » 11 Mar 2014 18:14 wrote:this joke is a bit Onixpected, like a heat Seaking missle, a Magikarpet ride, or having someone Pikachu in the shower. but, here we go... wait, the font is too small, lemme get my glasses... alright, Ekansee perfectly now, it says: 1204741 223947... ey, man could you de Scyther the coding? oh, ok, thanks. translating it gives us: "they see me Roggenrollang, they hating, trolling, n trying to catch me Rhydon dirty"... that's a song, right?

Dude, that wasn't even bad, that was impressive.
Also... You should... Blast off again... (but you should totally make YouTube parody songs for Pokemon, you'd be Lucario rank, YouTube Style
By CrazyQuilman157
#132798 Need a new member of your team of 6? Wynaut Wobbuffet?
JOIN THE TEAM