By Starfy222
#93877 Granted but it takes a day for a 12 pack to generate

I wish it was legal to hack. (Because of this website.)

By Blaster
#93894 I'm not adding in a wish, but it is technically legal if its only you being affected. If it affects others, then its illegal
By Lifegrasp180
#93941 Granted but everytime you try to hack you only hack your own computer and it gets so full of viruses it gets broken beyond repair.

I wish for a chocolate chip cookie. (yum)
By Waterboyr
#94141 Granted but you turn into the cookie and I eat you.
(And my wish wasn't really corrupted a 12 pack a day would be awesome!)
I wish for super powers.
By Cesiken
#94614 Granted but your super powers makes the goverment capture you to research on you.
I wish that it would snow.
By Burgy
#94684 Granted but it only snows in Canadia

I wish that I had infinite mountain dew
By AnDwHaT5
Burgy wrote:Granted but it only snows in Canadia

I wish that I had infinite mountain dew

Granted but you must give a infinite amount to SPG

I wish i had a wish that gave me immunity to this game. (There are ways around it.)
By TDanger90
#94708 Granted but you find it and your best friend steals it and hands it out to everyone except you.

I wish I could make a mod.
By AnDwHaT5
TDanger90 wrote:Granted but you find it and your best friend steals it and hands it out to everyone except you.

I wish I could make a mod.

Granted but you can not use it. Nor distribute it.

I wish (bare with me here) For a glass of water... that can not be spilt... glass can not break... reacts with gravity normally... can not be set on fire.... (dont ask) I can not drop accidental... can not evaporate... can not magically disappear... Others can not take it... and solemnly belongs to me. I can also drink this at will... it is not poisonous just pure H20... Did i just put this much thought into not getting a corrupted glass of water... SCRATCH THAT ITS MOUNTAIN DEW!
By Burgy
#94805 Granted, but it's knock off Mountain Dew that tastes like piss.

I wish for everyone to be intelligent in the support section
JOIN THE TEAM