Which RP Topic? ( Read all of them first )

50%
50%
N/A
By Umbreon1110
#90666 Okay, so in a nutshell-

I have a bunch of ideas for some RPs, but I'm not sure if I can handle like five RPs at once, and all of my stressful daily shenanigans. So, I listed my ideas and you guys get to vote to decide which one this ends up being. You can use one of the unused ones after the poll for yourself if you wish.

Poll Ends in 1 day

Commence listing-

Idea No.1
Spoiler:
Megaman X RP

Okay I just have to admit it- Megaman X is my favorite game and it always will be. I have tried finding a MMX RP, but they are all dead. Go on, google it and see. This is my preferably preferred choice of RP. Anyways, the events of this would of be between the X8/Command Mission -> Zero Series. Custom and original charachters would be included in this. But, If you don't know about the Megaman X saga, just google it up, but I guess this Idea speaks for itself.

Idea No.2
Spoiler:
Pokemon RP

Obviously, I just had to put a pokemon RP. What else? Anyways, to mix it up, this will be in the Pokemon ColloseuM-Pokemon XD area. The one with the Shadow Pokemon and the taking pokemon from trainers thing. Honestly, I really don't know what else to put here.... Next idea I guess.

Idea No.3
Spoiler:
Terraria RP.

The hidden gem that is Terraria, my god is that game awesome in so many ways. If you don't know about it just buy it and play it until your eyes bleed. Its that good. RP-wise, I guess the plot would be rather basic, Stop the corruption ( And/Or Crimson ) and defeat the bosses. Considering the countless amount of enemies, items, bosses, and ores, I find this to be pretty good.

PM me if you have any questions. Or just post on here.

By Brawnk
#90678 Seeing as how this is a pixelmon forum based on pokemon, I don't see why you'd do anything other than #2
By Umbreon1110
#90694 Well about 1/4 of the RPS on here are not related to pokemon in any way. Just sayin~
By Rzxa
#90748 Megaman X please :)
By Waterboyr
#91271 Problems: Too little Megaman fans anymore, the terraria plot would be loot loot kill but could work but no one want to so dang, and pokemon ones are getting old unless they have a plot planned out...
*plot creating powers, activate!*
By Ewery1
Waterboyr wrote:Problems: Too little Megaman fans anymore, the terraria plot would be loot loot kill but could work but no one want to so dang, and pokemon ones are getting old unless they have a plot planned out...
*plot creating powers, activate!*

There are many things you could do with the Pokemon ones, I think I will create one now.
JOIN THE TEAM