By Waterboyr
#80494 App:
Pokémon- Gengar, Clefairy, Starter Pokémon first evolution, Baby Pokémon, the rat or bird pokemon on each first route of every game, legendaries discluding ones games are based of and discluding Kyurem and the regis, Staryu, Magkarp or Feebas, or a non-evolving pokemon like Skarmory or Absol etc.
(Someone please be Clefairy and I'd like but not need someone to be Totodile for humor. Clefairy and Gengar are supposed to be twins os like a rival. You know the glitch where clefairy dies...)
Name-
Other-

My App:
Pokémon- Gengar
Other- None

Arceus just created the world. Yet you don't know that. You are one of the first pokemon in existence. There are few trees and you wake up next to a lake with pokemon you know are Magikarps.
You think you see another Pokémon nearby...
There aren't many things. Just a few trees obscuring the blank landscape.
But you feel a danger.

ByGenericNameHere
#80569 Name- Deoxys
Pokemon: Deoxys (he doesnt have a game, its sad really, he is so mysterious and unique)
Other: Shiny, and he only knows psychic

if not accepted:

Backup app:
Name- Cyndapimp
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Other: only knows flamethrower

btw here is a list of Legendary Pokemon that dont have a game based off of them:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys (Me)
Latias
Latios
Rotom (perhaps)
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Heatran
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Victini
Cobalion
Virizon
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Keldeo
Genesect
By cannonite
#80655 Name:Raikou
Pokemon: Raikou
Other: None
(If not chosen as legendary)
Name: Dino
Pokemon: Lapras
Other: None
By Waterboyr
#80937 Your both accepted for your original ones.
And I'll start.
*wakes up next to lake with trees around it.
"Huh? Heh... Where am I?"
By Umbreon1110
#81000 Well, mostly legendaries so far, so I'll mix it up.
Name: X
Pokémon: Heracross
Other: He tends to not trust anyone

If I'm accepted, here's my continuation.

I woke up near the lake, and quickly got up to my feet and looked around a bit. There were a few other creatures around, but I readied my horn into an attack stance to be on the safe side, they could be dangerous.
ByGenericNameHere
#81019 *my orb seemed to be in the lake, i was unconcios but i could still use my power to move and talk, i float out and see a Wild pokemon,

Deoxys *orb forme* hello?
By cannonite
#81032 Raikou: *Wakes up and looks around seeing multiple sentret a few magikarp and a Gengar* What the where am I? Whats going on?? *Walks over to the lake and looks at reflection*
I seem to be different...Where are others of my kind?
ByGenericNameHere
#81036 *hovers over raikou*
can you use thundershock/bolt on me, i need to get to my body, its at the lake bottom
ByGenericNameHere
#81054 an ability, or should i say move, focus energy at me (i will be the brains)
JOIN THE TEAM