ByGenericNameHere
#78680 I honestly didnt have any new rp ideas but i had this one in mind since i started rping here so here it is!

Story: we start out as human made protoforms in the year 40128

App:

Name:
Alt Form:
Faction (autobot or decepticons)
Unique Ability:

My app:

Name: Chrome
Alt Form: Image Image
Faction (autobot or decepticon) Autobot
Unique Ability: triple changer

By cannonite
#78726 Name: Brigadier
Alt Form: Police Motorcycle
Faction: Decepticon
Unique ability: Can transform arm into several different weapons instead of just a blaster of sword
By Waterboyr
#78753 Name: iBot
Alt Form: Batmobile type motorcycle
Faction (autobot or decepticons) REBELION (Maybe have a rebellion that is just trying to end the war instead of have one side win)
Unique Ability: Sends electro bombs
ByGenericNameHere
#78850 accepted! you can start
By cannonite
#78957 I assume were on Cybertron during the war?

Brigadier: I speed along the Battle site dodging and weaving autobots. I then speed up a ramp and as I catch air transform blasters raised. I proceed to shoot several autobots down and quickly transform I continue to my objective
By Waterboyr
#78975 I tackle the police motorcycle as a bomb flies toward him.
I burst the bombs and try to stop the fight.
"STOP!"
A bomb hits me in the chest and I fall to the ground.
By cannonite
#79029 As I'm tackled I transform and quickly transform my arm into my blaster and proceed to gun down the autobot who fired the bomb. I look at the person who took the bomb for me. Shame I see the rebellion sign on him and was tempted to kill him but knowing my debt I leave a little of my surplus energon for him to heal his wounds and drive off.
ByGenericNameHere
#79075 *i fly overhead, i blasted brigader with a missle then transformer back to land forme and drove off at high speeds*
By cannonite
#79114 Brigadier: I see the missile coming and take a detour I quickly reverse direction and my guns come out the side of the motorcycle I fire and the missile explodes
By Waterboyr
#79176 *Lays in the middle of battlefield in an obvious state that I could be kidnapped *wink *wink *hint *hint
JOIN THE TEAM