By cannonite
#78782 Dratini: I slither in and see the cozy house seeing small little chairs and a couch. I then get on the couch and realizing how tired I actually was fall asleep myself.

By Waterboyr
#78824 (We need to start storyline)
"AH! Lets go!"
*trips and falls and looks up to see a meteor falling that is glowing blue.
By cannonite
#78828 Dratini: I wake up and see salamence. I mutter I'm killing it next time. As it crashes through the door It hits my dragonpulse attack. And cringes in pain. I then am cornered and we begin to fight Dragon pulse and Dragon Claw going everywhere! I being outmatched managing to give myself an edge by burning it with flamethrower. Its burn cuts its attack and I fire Ice beam freezing its head. It thrashes but I dodge the dragon Claws until one hits me with such force plus my other wounds i'm at the brink of death. I then in one last attempt fire a Beam of dragon pulse it hits it in the head and kills it I pass out nearly dead
By Waterboyr
#78978 (Too violent?)
Glad we ALL made it the cave and...
*glances around
"WHERE IS DRATINI?"
*runs in circles
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!"
*falls asleep
*meteor crashes through roof and crushes me
(I'm obviously the humorous character in this role-play XD )
By skywardstrike
#79004 I guess I should have told you guys sooner... strange things have been happening around here lately. Huge tidal waves, earthquakes and meteors have been seen a lot more than usual. I think it may have something to do with the life crystals. There are 3 of them and they are guarded by some of the most powerful pokemon in the world. I think they would be angry if something happened to their crystal.
By cannonite
#79027 I finally struggle to get off the floor and limp into the cave where I hear life crystals. I know a myth about one of the Guardians agh I wince in pain due to my injuries. One of the crystals is guarded by the most powerful dragon in the world so it says. A creature of immense power and ruler of the sky. I don't know to much else being a sea dragon I wince again But my parents knew a Sky dragon who would know more his name is Hydreigon. I begin to get dizzy again wheres caterpie? I lay down and use a minor ice beam to freeze the wound so that no bacteria would get in.
JOIN THE TEAM