By skywardstrike
Waterboyr wrote:Pokemon: Caterprie
Personality: Gosh how do I know yet?
Accessories/description: Likes to blow bubble gum. Hangs upside down a lot. Accidentally ate an everstone.
Moves: String Shot, Electric Web, Bug Bite, Tackle
Life before the story: Too young to have a life lol. =P
How they are getting/got to the beach: Well they don't really know they just woke up there... Maybe a hangover was involved... No jk just kidding um they were just walking along to the beach for no reason.

Accepted...

ByGenericNameHere
#76627 *2 apps, a legendary would be cool but i dont wanna be OP, but i love this poke and cant resist*

Pokemon: Mew
Nickname (not necessary) Myuu
Personality: Funny and cheerful, loves to play
Accessories/description:
Moves: Psychic, Teleport
Life before the story: just hatched
How they are getting/got to the beach: abandoned
By skywardstrike
MinerKombat1557 wrote:*2 apps, a legendary would be cool but i dont wanna be OP, but i love this poke and cant resist*

Pokemon: Mew
Nickname (not necessary) Myuu
Personality: Funny and cheerful, loves to play
Accessories/description: shiny
Moves: Psychic, Teleport
Life before the story: just hatched
How they are getting/got to the beach: abandoned

Okay, since you are just hatched I am gonna accept it. I wouldn't if you didn't have those moves though.
By Umbreon1110
#76657 I was sitting in a tree just above the Dratini.
Molton: " Another fight... Why do I always have to break tings up.. Oh well. "
I unleashed Bug Buzz/Flamethrower combo attack between the Gligar and Dratini, and the Nuzleaf, my horns glowing with a yellow light.
Molton: " Stop fighting, we would not want to destroy the whole forest, would we. "
I closed my eye, and turned my heard away from them, and said something under my breath.
By Umbreon1110
#76675 Molton:" I cannot give my name away like candy, I don't trust you. For the love of Arceus, we just met. Anyways, I'll get going I guess. "
I turned around and began heading into the woods.
JOIN THE TEAM