By Waterboyr
#75432 Name:
Appearance: Newsboy hat, green cargo shorts, blue shirt, satchel, brown hair, brown eyes
Personality: Wild, Brave, Reckless, yet smart
History: Full of babies and sea- just kidding. It's a long story... Just kidding again. That sum it up for you?
PartyPokemon:(lv.15 max) If you get a new pokemon during your journey make sure to update this
Scyther lvl: 10
Skarmory lvl: 11

By Lifegrasp180
#75435 I walk around in rock tunnel and I notice a small opening in the rocks as i peered into it a rock was thrown at my head Ow! i stumbled backwards Go! Bulbasaur! Use Vine whip! as bulbasaur lashed out at the attacker the vine latched on to something. Try and pull it out bukbasaur i told him the. creature continued to resist until it finally came out... In the crevice was a geodude in both of it's hands it was carrying oddly shaped rocks. Bulbasaur use sleep powder! i yelled. as the rock pokemon fell asleep i tossed a pokeball at it.

Team Update!:Geodude lvl:13 moves:Tackle,Defense curl,Rock polish,Rock throw
By Lifegrasp180
Waterboyr wrote:Name:
Appearance: Newsboy hat, green cargo shorts, blue shirt, satchel, brown hair, brown eyes
Personality: Wild, Brave, Reckless, yet smart
History: Full of babies and sea- just kidding. It's a long story... Just kidding again. That sum it up for you?
PartyPokemon:(lv.15 max) If you get a new pokemon during your journey make sure to update this
Scyther lvl: 10
Skarmory lvl: 11

Accepted!
By cannonite
#75438 Jonathan: Hmm we should train our pokemon before entering I hear the pokemon in there are pretty tough. I begin training Growlithe on rattatas in the grass near the cave getting him up to level 14 I do the same with elekid.
By Lifegrasp180
#75440 as i put the strange rocks the geodude was holding in my backpack i train geodude and bulbasaur to level 16.

Geodude learned magnitude, and bulbasaur evolved into ivysaur
By cannonite
#75442 After training Elekid and growlithe to 14 I train bulbusaur to 15 where it learns Sleep powder instead of growl well lets go then!
( I'm training my pokemon rival style where my starter is a few levels higher then my other pokemon)
By Lifegrasp180
#75453 I reached the path where the shouting sounded loudest i crouched down behind a tall rock and i couldn't believe my eyes i saw two things.
one i saw a man lying down and wasn't moving
then i saw something that made made my throat clench. a man in a black uniform was taking pokeballs out of the person's bag...
JOIN THE TEAM