By Lifegrasp180
#75456 i nod out at him and i take out my pokeball and threw it Go Ivysaur! i yell out. as my pokeball soared through the air and released ivysaur...

By cannonite
#75458 Jonathan: Right Tropical your up!
Rocket grunt: What the *Sees Bulbusaur and Ivysuar* Is this a feeble attempt to stop me no matter! Raticate Golbat take these fools out with quick attack on the bulbusaur and air cutter on the ivysuar!
By Lifegrasp180
#75459 Ivysaur use sleep powder before it hits you i yell. as the powder makes contact with the zubat it flops to the ground now use takedown i yell to Ivysaur
By Lifegrasp180
#75461 when ivysaur hits zubat the pokemon faints and the man put it back in it's pokeball

Blast these pokemon are useless he says.
By cannonite
#75462 Jonathan: After finishing raticate Bulbusaur evolves and learns razor leaf. Awesome Tropical you evolved now then! Who are you! Sends out Elekid I'm sure Havoc here can give you some... Persuading *Tiny electric jolts form on elekids plug as he smirks*
The man begins to run Havoc thundershock! It misses and he gets away.
By Lifegrasp180
#75463 i frown but i walk over to the man and i checked to see if he is okay. he groans and coughs, his eyes open. Ah what happened? the man said
don't worry sir. I told him i gave him the dropped pokeballs. your pokemon are safe. Oh thank you the man said. But where did that cretin go?
By Lifegrasp180
#75465 That man was a grunt in team rocket! the man exclaimed. They have been terrorizing people in the southern cities of kanto. the man explained.
Interesting. I thought, Could this be the same "them" the professor in the note talked about?
JOIN THE TEAM