By Lettucecow
#75523 Ill come too! [I train for a bit] WHoah! whats happening to squirtle and seedot? [Seedot and squirtle evolve in to nuzleaf lvl 18, and wartorturtle lvl 16]

By Lifegrasp180
#75524 I help up jason. your right jonathan and we both know how much i deserve it with what happened at mount moon and here.
By cannonite
#75525 Jonathan: ( I train for a bit too getting Growlithe and elekid from 18- 20 and Ivysuar to 22 Elekid learns thunder punch) I then go to the poke center and check into a room ( I figure Poke centers could be kind of like Inn's just to rest for a day or two) I then sleep until morning.
By Lettucecow
#75527 [I come back from training] Hey whats up? I trained and they both evolved!

Team Now:

wartorturtle: lvl 16 moves: water pulse, rapid spin, water gun, tackle

Nuzleaf: lvl 18 moves: double team, shadow ball, bullet seed, razor leaf
By Lifegrasp180
#75528 I sit down at the pokemon center to have them healed i look at my new pokemon haunter. he waved at me when i peered into the top of the pokeball i let him out and observed him he appeared to have calmed down on pranking people he seemed less aggressive now i put him back in and walk towards the celadon city route
By cannonite
#75530 Jonathan: *I come out from downstairs half asleep* good morning * I throw my jacket on* So lets *Yawns* Head to the mart pick up some food and medicine and then go to celadon.
By Lifegrasp180
#75531 i train with all of my pokemon a bit and leveled them to 20 eventually evolving geodude to Graveler

Graveler attack moves:Rock tomb,Earthquake,self-destruct, Sandstorm
By Lifegrasp180
#75533 i take out the rocks again for a closer look one rock was dome shaped and looked like a shell from some sort of bug
another was like a seashell with a spiral shape
the final one was completely different from the rest it was amber and had a small speck in it.

I wish jason luck on the gym battle and i walk along the streets of celadon city
JOIN THE TEAM