By Lifegrasp180
#75346 I took out my pokeball and pressed the button a white flash appeared along with my bulbasaur. I could tell my bulbasaur was about to evolve because the bulb was large and sweet smelling i told johnathan about this when i noticed it.

By cannonite
#75348 Jonathan: Near evolving? sounds cool I dont think either of mine are close to evolving but oh well. * Begins to pack up* We should head out I think. Havoc return * Puts elekid back into pokeball*
By Lifegrasp180
#75351 (warning plot twist ahead)

I heard it before i saw it...the wooshing sound...the flash of light...I was knocked backwards and i hit something hard. through the dissiness i saw something grab my bag and it was searching through it... It pulled out a piece of paper...and on the bottom was. prof.bla... my eyes widened no! I yelled but it was gone. the only thing leading me too him was gone...i have to...*faint*
By cannonite
#75353 Jonathan: Looks behind me Austin are you com * looks behind* WHAT THE * Runs to Austin* Are you ok!? * Sees he fainted and pulls water bottle from bag* *Splashes a little on his face to wake him*
By Lifegrasp180
#75354 I cough...It's gone..it's..i moaned in a dizzy stupor. gotta get it back. I try to get up..ow i sit down again...J-Jonathan *cough* hand me my backpack please
By Lifegrasp180
#75356 I grab the backpack and i look at Jonathan *sigh* I'm not here on some pokemon scientist expedition thing...I'm here to get my dad. he was gone for three years since he told me he was leaving and if what that thing was what i thought it was then it took the only clue i had of finding him.
JOIN THE TEAM