By cannonite
#75322 Name: Jonathan
Appearance: Short, Brown hair. red converse, jeans, jean jacket
Personality: Fun, Reckless, Funny, Oblivious, Nice
History: Hailing from Cerulean city he couldn't wait to get on the road as a pokemon trainer. Bulbusaur was his clear choice of starter when professor Oaks aide came to town with the three starters. ( Hope you don't mind that I'm picking Bulbusaur too its my favorite starter). As he left cerulean the first place he visited was the old power plant near town where an Elekid has recently joined his team now he leaves for Pewter city to get his first gym badge.
Party pokemon: Tropical (Bulbusaur) Level 14: Moves Tackle,growl,Leech seed,Vine whip. Havoc ( ELekid) : Level 12: Moves Thundershock, Quick Attack, Leer
By Lifegrasp180
#75323 of course the direction i'm headed is for pewter city where i can study mount moon. maybe we can battle sometime when i don't have 1 pokemon in my party haha
By Lifegrasp180
cannonite wrote:Name: Jonathan
Appearance: Short, Brown hair. red converse, jeans, jean jacket
Personality: Fun, Reckless, Funny, Oblivious, Nice
History: Hailing from Cerulean city he couldn't wait to get on the road as a pokemon trainer. Bulbusaur was his clear choice of starter when professor Oaks aide came to town with the three starters. ( Hope you don't mind that I'm picking Bulbusaur too its my favorite starter). As he left cerulean the first place he visited was the old power plant near town where an Elekid has recently joined his team now he leaves for Pewter city to get his first gym badge.
Party pokemon: Tropical (Bulbusaur) Level 14: Moves Tackle,growl,Leech seed,Vine whip. Havoc ( ELekid) : Level 12: Moves Thundershock, Quick Attack, Leer

Accepted!

(of course i don't mind If we both like bulbasaur there is nothing any of us can do about it :)
By cannonite
#75325 Jonathan: * Gets back to cerulean Tropical walking at his side* Well then back here I guess.. Hmm now for the matter of getting to Pewter... We could try to climb mount moon but those hills are to steep. So I've heard of diglets cave that we can use. So i guess to Vermillion Tropical!
By Lifegrasp180
#75327 As i walk onward towards the road to cerulean city i spot a boy running along side a bulbasaur like i was. i took care to avoid eye contact as i knew that could end up in a battle.and i was horribly prepared with only bulbasaur. I hope he doesn't challenge me to a battle as i walk past...
JOIN THE TEAM