By Lifegrasp180
#75268 [center]Prologue[/center]
[center]Journal 15[/center]
[center]February 27,1996[/center]
[center]Subject shows no signs of consciousness. I don't know what we did wrong.How could my brilliant mind fail me!
The creature I created is unstable,they are trying to stop me but I won't let them!
There is still something missing the one key component that could solve everything!
They are coming for me. Listen if you get your hands on this page do not let them have it! go to the cinnabar islands
where another note will await you.Just don't let them get you. Please reader guard this letter with your life!
-Prof.Bla...[/center]

[center]Intro[/center]

Welcome to the kanto roleplay Before we begin let's state a few rules

1.Keep everything PG-13 ok? Nothing inappropriate and keep swearing to a minimum
2.No blood or gore
3.don't make yourself invincible in pokemon battles (EX.Dispokemon use *insert strong move here* oh i dodged it) don't dodge to much or something similar.
4.Don't make yourself start out with all lv.100 legendaries that is just stupid
5. the only exception to #4 is if i assign you a legendary pokemon to play as a Character not a party pokemon
6.This rp takes place in present day pokemon universe so non-legendary pokemon from all regions is accepted
7.Feel free to add any additional details to your character bio
8.Have fun :D

Now this is the bio template

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
PartyPokemon:(lv.15 max) If you get a new pokemon during your journey make sure to update this

If you wish to suggest any legendary pokemon character roles feel free to pm me and i may think about it.

[center]My Character Bio[/center]

[center]Name:Austin Redwood
Appearence: Short dark Blond Hair,Pale skin,Black glasses,wears a white shirt underneath a green jacket,Brown pants, with grey shoes,wears brown fingerless gloves, And a gold-yellow colored backpack.
Personality:A quick thinker. Has a very strong desire to do good, A very serious person, Hardly ever shows emotion
History:Austin Redwood was the son of a pokemon professor and everybody expected great things from him.
For most of his life he was homeschooled but when he turned ten his father embarked on an expedition to study pokemon in the kanto region. however after three years past his leaving home Austin had gotten worried and told his mother that he was going to embark on his pokemon journey to find his father.
Austin's mother was reluctant but eventually allowed him to leave but not without giving him his first pokemon. then Austin boarded a boat towards kanto.
PartyPokemon
Bulbasaur Lv.15 Moveset:Tackle,Sleep powder, Leech seed, Vine whip.[/center]

By Lifegrasp180
#75272 [center]Intro[/center]

[center]Welcome to the kanto roleplay Before we begin let's state a few rules

1.Keep everything PG-13 ok? Nothing inappropriate and keep swearing to a minimum
2.No blood or gore
3.don't make yourself invincible in pokemon battles (EX.Dispokemon use *insert strong move here* oh i dodged it) don't dodge to much or something similar.
4.Don't make yourself start out with all lv.100 legendaries that is just stupid
5. the only exception to #4 is if i assign you a legendary pokemon to play as a Character not a party pokemon[/center]

Now this is the bio template

Name:
Personallity:
History:
PartyPokemon:(lv.15 max)
By Lettucecow
#75303 Name: Jason
Appearance: very short,black hair, rectangular glasses, an orange hoodie, black shorts, bright orange sneakers.
Personality: Very smart, clumsy, quick to panic and very fearful, somewhat sarcastic and has a bit of a temper. Usually very nice and friendly.
History: originally from hoenn came to kanto but he brought one pokemon from hoenn, a seedot. He also got a starter pokemon from kanto.
PartyPokemon:(lv.15 max) seedot lvl 10 moves: tackle, nature power, bullet seed squirtle lvl 12 moves: rapid spin, tackle, bubble, water gun
By Lifegrasp180
#75309 As Austin stepped off the ship onto the dock He immediately noticed the remarkably cleaner air than the air in unova.
He checked his town map to see he was in vermilion city.Austin wandered toward the city and took a quick look around.
I wonder where I should go next? he thought i sat down on a bench to estimate where father has likely gone.
By Lettucecow
#75311 [I take out a map] Hmm..where to go next? So many gym badges to earn, to many new pokemon to see....I suppose I should work out where I should go.....Wait where am I now? [I pinpoint my location on my map] Hmm...I'm in Vermillion City...Better just take a breather.. [I sit down in a bench next to someone] Hellow there, you know if theres a gym here?
By Lifegrasp180
#75312 I look up to address the person next to me i pointed towards the large brown roofed building down the street i think it's that building over there I'm sure the Gym Leader is a user of electric pokemon
By Lettucecow
#75315 Electric? Thanks! Seedot will do fine there! Hey..I just noticed, you don't look like your from here...you look just as lost as I am! Where did you come from?
By Lifegrasp180
#75317 I came from the Unova region actually lived in castalia city for my whole life and now i'm on a journey in kanto for my father who was a pokemon researcher
JOIN THE TEAM