By Lifegrasp180
#75892 as i run down the game corner stairs with the others i start sliding across the floor in a maze like room as i stop i find a dropped key on on the ground i pick it up and the only way back seems to be an elevator. the elevator has a keyhole. i put the key in the lock and the elevator opens i step inside and the elevator takes me up.

By cannonite
#76030 Jonathan: As I walk down the hall a man who looks quite different from the other rockets stops me he says his name is Archer and that he is an Executive in team rocket and that I will go no farther.
Archer: You end here Koffing take him down tackle
Jonathan: Havoc your up thundershock! The koffing is strong enough to withstand the electric shock and hits elekid. Now koffing follow up smog! Havoc dodge and thunderpunch! Havoc barely manages to dodge and hits the koffing hard. Koffing keep on tackling. Match it with thunderpunch Havoc! The koffing and Elekid go a couple rounds up til the koffing is knocked out.
Archer: Useless.. Fine then Houndour finish him fire fang! Thunderpunch havoc! Havoc begins to charge the houndour but the houndour was fresh and easily dodged the feeble attempt latching on to havoc with fire fang. Now then houndour ember! THe ember blows Havoc back nearly finishing him... But havoc struggles to get up and then gives his signature smirk.
Archer: What the... He was cut off by the blinding white light that surrounded Havoc and when the light was gone there stood havoc a newly evolved electabuzz. He didn't waste anytime windmilling his arms as he launches a thunderbolt attack at the houndour shocking him and paralyzing he then finishes with a thunderpunch. Ending the battle. Archer speechless just steps back and runs down the hall.
Jonathan: Well havoc lets go return! I run down the hall after returning havoc to his pokeball.
By Lifegrasp180
#76125 As the elevator doors open I find myself in some sort of hallway with a door at the end as i sneak towards the end of the hallway i begin to hear a discussion towards the end of the hallway the noise is coming from the other side of the door. I turn the knob as slow as i can and look inside in the room is a man speaking on the phone. the man is wearing a suit with a red R on the chest pocket. this guy looks important i thought. the man had extremely short black hair and dark eyes. as he was talking on the phone i heard what i suppose was his name. Giovanni the commander of team rocket...
By cannonite
#76211 Jonathan: I use some of my supplies to heal up growlithe and Electabuzz and continue where I find a tile with an arrow on it. Hmm *Puts foot on tile the tile makes a strange noise* What the... WOW! I get spun in a variety of directions and am throw to the grown in front of an elevator.. I think I'm gonna be sick. I get up and get into the elevator and progress to the hall austin is in. I find him crouch next to him and ask whats going on?
By Lifegrasp180
#76326 I point towards Giovanni and said that man on the phone says he's the leader of team rocket i tell him we should we try and battle him i say as i take out Ivysaur's pokeball.
By Lettucecow
#76352 AHHHHHHHH! [I entered the headquarters later then you guys and when I step in i'm flung all around the room by the bouncy traps and I land in front of austin] Ouch......Huh? Whos that?
By Lifegrasp180
#76468 As the man exclaims in surprise he releases rhydon and golem. I notice immediatly that both his Pokemon are ground types. I smirk. This could be an easy battle for us. I tell the others. Ivysaur use solar beam! I say as ivysaur's bud started to glow.
JOIN THE TEAM