By Umbreon1110
#76664 I was still in the cave.
Axl: " I've faced Kyurem before, and I know that this is not the end... He always returns, in a new form. "
KYUREM: " GYROOOOOOOORROOOOOOOOO "
Axl: " Oh ****... "
Kyurem landed on the ice, instantly cracking some of it, but then it froze up again. But, this , he was Black Kyurem. He let out a roar, and unleased a Glaciate at most of the water, freezing it all. Then, he began to walk away.
Kyurem: " .... "
Axl: " Well, he's picky about the ice. "

ByGenericNameHere
#76685 *Frozen in ice*

Midnight: y...................o..........................u...................M...................i....................n..............d?
By cannonite
#76703 Raichu: * I try to get up aching* i cant believe I'm still *Falls over again*
By Umbreon1110
#76708 I facepalmed
" I have to come to the rescue again, I guess. "
I walked over to where Midnight was frozen, and broke the ice with a Dual Chop and Dragon Claw. Then, I moved onto Raichu and took out a Max Revive and used it to see if it would work.
By Lettucecow
#76721 You okay...um what is name again? Rai...something?
By Waterboyr
#76735 "Kyurem is still a stupid name."
*hears Kyurem's distant roar
"Um who said that pft wasn't me no sir definitely not me!"
By Umbreon1110
#76771 " You really should not mess around with a Legendary Pokémon. Especially Kyurem, he's said to be the strongest known Dragon Type out there, apart from Arceus when he changes form. So, where were we going again? "
By Waterboyr
#76790 "... That's weird."

I sniff the air.

"Not good... NOT GOOD!"

I sniff frantically.

"Something bad is happening... And it's approaching us. I can tell. We should probably run."
JOIN THE TEAM