By skywardstrike
#76293 If it's not too late I would like to join.

Pokemon:Cubchoo
Pokemons Nickname: Sniffles
Personality: Courageous and generally nice.
What was life like before the ice age: Living at the top of a mountain with the other cubchoo and beartic. Once the ice age came they all migrated down the mountain.
Any distinguishing features: A small scar on right leg.
Clothes: Blue scarf and gloves.
Moves: Blizzard, Sleep talk, Brine and Rest.

By cannonite
skywardstrike wrote:If it's not too late I would like to join.

Pokemon:Cubchoo
Pokemons Nickname: Sniffles
Personality: Courageous and generally nice.
What was life like before the ice age: Living at the top of a mountain with the other cubchoo and beartic. Once the ice age came they all migrated down the mountain.
Any distinguishing features: A small scar on right leg.
Clothes: Blue scarf and gloves.
Moves: Blizzard, Sleep talk, Brine and Rest.

Accepted
By Lettucecow
#76353 Um....sorry guys...... [I start running into the cave] Not one of my best ideas...
By skywardstrike
#76381 *Meanwhile outside, A cubchoo falls down the mountain and hits kyurem on the head, surprising him.
Ouch! What's this? Something hard... maybe it is a ledge? No matter what I think I need a rest. *falls asleep on kyurems head.
By cannonite
#76383 Raichu: I can bare....*Passes out as another dragon pulse blows through the cave.
By Lettucecow
#76387 AHHHHHHH! WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO? I know! WE DON'T LIKE YOU GO AWAY! Did he go away? Did he get the memo?
By Playtonto
#76391 Hey guys I'm sort of having to to do other stuff so I'm just gonna get rid of my self from this story, so yeah.... bye
By skywardstrike
#76392 *Wakes up suddenly
H-huh? Ahhh! This ledge is moving! What? It's Firing Dragon Pulse?? This can't be... It is!! Kyurem!! I better use my blizzard to slow it down, someone might be in that cave!
*Uses Blizzard on Kyurem
Kyurem: Urrrgh!
By cannonite
#76408 Raichu: As the second dragon pulse hits I again am blown back a ton and am on the brink of death.
Raichu's Thoughts: *So this is how it ends hah fitting for a berry shop owner*
JOIN THE TEAM