ByGenericNameHere
#73453 *under a rock* umm *cough* you mind *cough*

By Umbreon1110
#73471 I could not hear anything beyond the rocks, so I went back to where I slept, which was nothing more than a pile of dried leaves, and I fell asleep.
One of the rocks had a large, gaping crack in it
By cannonite
#73603 Raichu: *Smashes rock Eevee is under with iron tail* Sorry about that..
By Waterboyr
#73987 Pokemon: Growlithe
Pokemons Nickname: (Optional) Scout
Personality: Humorous, Young
What was life like before the ice age: Peachy.
Any distinguishing features: (Shiny scars etc) none
Clothes: (If any) Newsboy Hat
Moves: Flare Blitz, Agility, Ember, Crunch
By cannonite
Waterboyr wrote:Pokemon: Growlithe
Pokemons Nickname: (Optional) Scout
Personality: Humorous, Young
What was life like before the ice age: Peachy.
Any distinguishing features: (Shiny scars etc) none
Clothes: (If any) Newsboy Hat
Moves: Flare Blitz, Agility, Ember, Crunch

Accepted
By Playtonto
#74129 Pokemon:Cloyster
Pokemons Nickname:Stream
Personality: Secretive, Quiet, Slightly Naive, Loner
What was life like before the ice age: Was a shellder, happy, carefree, was an orphan, swam in the oceans and had fun
Any distinguishing features: Shiny, blue shell
Clothes: None
Moves: Iron Defense, Icebeam, Icicle Crash, Hydro Pump
By cannonite
Playtonto wrote:Pokemon:Cloyster
Pokemons Nickname:Stream
Personality: Secretive, Quiet, Slightly Naive, Loner
What was life like before the ice age: Was a shellder, happy, carefree, was an orphan, swam in the oceans and had fun
Any distinguishing features: Shiny, blue shell
Clothes: None
Moves: Iron Defense, Icebeam, Icicle Crash, Hydro Pump

Accepted
By Waterboyr
#74170 *trudges down right past everyone mumbling to self
"So... cold... Bad... For... Fire... Pokémon..."
I can see every breath I make.
I don't even really notice or care about the other pokemon at the moment.
By Umbreon1110
#74186 I woke up to the sound of a rock breaking
" Ugh... How the heck could they even get here? I can barely even make it out of the mountains without running into them... At least I have most of the needed things for my survival in here. Well, i'm sure they ill know better than to come in. "
By Playtonto
#74268 Huh... a cave.... might as well go check it out as I hover towards the dark cave I think about my life before Lugia decided it was time for this world to evolve into something new. I was a happy Shellder, orphaned, but happy,I got to eat to my hearts content play with the local Seels and Krabbys, and got to explore the ocean. I peer at my shiny blue shell, which wasn't normal for Cloysters especially since i wasn't born shiny. In fact I don't even remember evolving. I always assumed it happened when I became unconscious when the ocean froze over and my brain shut down due to the sheer cold. But... I won't complain, being a Cloyster has it's perks, I no longer feel cold anymore, and if there are marauders attacking me I just use iron defense and hide in my shell,and once they tire out, I simply Ice beam or hydro pump them to death. The main reason I 'm out here in the blizzard and not letting myself rot to death is because I want to make sure the Shellder line lives on, it seems likes the logical thing to do. Huh.., I hear some noise from those caves maybe I will find civilization there and not just some dumb zubats almost dead from the Ice Age
JOIN THE TEAM