By Umbreon1110
#68661 " We'll if there's a river or a lake or two, you can count on me to get you across. I'm going to get some supplies see ya in a bit. "
*15 min later*
" Alright, I got a bunch of berries, bottles of fresh water, a couple matches, a Water Plate, and a wierd stone I found. "

By Lettucecow
#68670 Alright seems everyone's ready! Lets head through Prism plains now! After we get out of the plains we need to go though a desert, a forest area with a lot of ponds and lakes,then, then a jungle, and then trough the mountains and we're there. Lets go team!
By Lettucecow
#68688 Alright! [we walk for a bit but then 3 gengars and 2 haunters appear] We got word that you were trying to stop the flood of nightmares and darkness, our boss dar- STOP IT! DON'T TELL THEM WHO ARE BOSS IS! Sorry....anyway we were sent to um....pulverize you so....Um.....sludge bomb!
By Lettucecow
#68696 Not today! hmmmm! [I light up my body in a flash of gold light blinding them] Flamethrower! [I scorch the 2 haunters and they escape in a puff of purple smoke]
By Lettucecow
#68700 I'll finish these guys off! FIRE SPIN! [I envelop the gengars with a swirl of fire and they hit the ground and escape with a puff of purple smoke]
By Umbreon1110
#68719 Lapras: " Problem Solved. Anyways, its getting dark. Lets set up camp here. "
I pulled out a few tents from my bag and set them up. Well you guys get the campfire started, i'm going to snooze for a bit.
JOIN THE TEAM